- Immaculately presented semi detached house
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Two car port parking spaces
- Ideal for family living
- Views across rolling countryside
- Not overlooked from the rear
- No onward chain
- Popular development to the north
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on this popular development with stunning views across rolling countryside offered with no onward chain
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). At the roundabout continue straight over passing the large Tesco on the left. Continue to the next roundabout and take the second exit continuing along the A423. After approximately 150 yards take the turning on the right into Hardwick Hill. After approximately 200 yards take the turning on the right into Claydon Close and continue straight ahead towards the end of the road reaching the T-junction. At this junction take the right hand turning, follow the even numbers and the property will be found as the second property along on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
38 CLAYDON CLOSE is an immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house that forms part of this well regarded development on the northern side of town. The house is ideally placed within the development itself on a quiet cul-de-sac which also benefits from filed views at the rear. Internally the house is immaculate, very spacious and light throughout and those looking for their next home should certainly view. There is an ample sized sitting room on the ground floor as well as a modern kitchen/dining room opening onto the rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a further single as well as an en-suite to the master bedroom. Externally are two car port driving spaces.
* Entrance hall with Amtico wood effect flooring, door to cloakroom and stairs to first floor.
* Dual aspect sitting room.
* Cloakroom with Amtico wood effect flooring continued, half subway tiled walls, WC and wash basin, wall mounted radiator, window, bespoke wall mirror.
* Kitchen/dining room with Amtico flooring continued, door to understairs storage cupboard, space for table and chairs, triple glazed doors onto the rear garden. Shaker style kitchen suite with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted boiler, four ring gas hob, LED spotlights, integrated oven, integrated fridge freezer, ample storage.
* Airing cupboard having shelving and hot water tank located on the first floor landing.
* Master bedroom with double glazed window to front and a good sized en-suite comprising WC, wash basin, walk-in shower cubicle, bespoke mirror, Amtico tiled flooring, extractor fan.
* Bedroom two is a double and has views across fields, triple glazed windows.
* Bedroom three would make an ideal office and has views across fields, triple glazed windows.
* Family bathroom comprising bath with shower attachment over, WC, wash basin, Amtico tiled flooring, bespoke wall mirror, LED spotlights, shaver point.
* The garden is sun filled with amazing views across the fields, mostly laid to lawn, patio space, side access via a gate. There are two covered car parking spaces adjacent to the property.
* There is a £90 per annum charge for maintaining the communal grounds, parkland areas and road.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker were superb when dealing with them for the purchase of my property. I couldn't ask for any further assistance. Professional and courteous, they always went out of their way to help. Special mentions for Adriana and Kim who were superb. Thank you."