- Stunning four bed detached house
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Two en-suites and family bathroom
- Luxury upgraded kitchen
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
- No onward chain
- Ideal for families
A stunning four bedroom detached house, perfect for families, upgraded throughout, having two reception rooms, three bathrooms, garage and off road parking, offered with no onward chain
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). At the roundabout continue straight over passing the large Tesco on the left. Continue to the next roundabout and take the second exit continuing along the A423. After approximately 150 yards take the turning on the right into Hardwick Hill. After approximately 200 yards take the turning on the right into Claydon Close and continue straight ahead for approximately 50 yards and take the first turning on the left and the property will be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
17 CLAYDON CLOSE is a stunning four bedroom detached family home that was constructed in 2017. The current vendors have upgraded numerous aspects of this property including a beautiful bespoke kitchen that is the heart of the house. The property has a lovely family feel to it with large kitchen/breakfast room, separate play room and home office to compliment the sitting room. The first floor doesn't disappoint either with three of the four bedrooms being doubles, there are two en-suites and a family bathroom. The garden is fully enclosed, a good size and leads via a gate to the driveway where there is parking for two vehicles in front of a single garage. A must view house for families searching for their next home, offered with no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Immaculate four bedroom detached house.
* Separate dining room and home office.
* Spacious ground floor and first floor accommodation
* Two en-suites and family bathroom.
* Off road parking for two-three vehicles as well as a single garage.
* No onward chain.
* Entrance hall with doors to all first floor accommodation, wall mounted radiator and stairs to first floor.
* Good sized sitting room with French doors to rear garden, double glazed window to front.
* Home office with ample space for storage, numerous connection points, double glazed window to side.
* Cloakroom with wash basin and WC.
* Dual aspect dining room with windows. Could be used as a play room if required.
* The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a luxury upgraded kitchen suite comprising integrated appliances, sink unit with mixer tap over, gas hob with extractor hood over, two integrated ovens and two integrated grills, integrated fridge and freezer, kitchen island with breakfast bar seating and ample storage, LED spotlights, French doors opening onto the rear garden and patio.
* First floor landing having airing cupboard.
* Master bedroom with two built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room with double shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, double glazed window to front.
* Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe and en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, double glazed window to front.
* Bedroom three is a further double and bedroom four is a good sized single.
* Family bathroom comprising bath, tiled splashbacks, WC, wash basin, frosted double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail.
* Externally the rear garden is mostly low maintenance patio entertaining space with a lower level accessed via a staircase. Gate to side.
* Garage having light and power connected, two off road parking spaces in front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Maria Skinner has been absolutely amazing throughout the whole process of selling my property. Its taken a while but Maria never gave up, she supported me all the way, constant updates and staying very calm. Always there to answer questions, help and guide. True asset to Anker and I highly recommend to use Anker and sell through Maria. You are truly wonderful ! Thank you...."