- An exceptionally spacious apartment
- Small exclusive development
- Walking distance of town centre
- Allocated and visitor parking
- Very large reception room
- Double aspect kitchen/diner
- Double bedroom with wardrobe
- Modern re-fitted bathroom
- Communal gardens
- No rentals permitted
A very well presented and exceptionally spacious ground floor one bedroom apartment in a small and exclusive development within walking distance of the town centre offered for sale with no onward chain.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Continue past Bath Road and proceed up the hill taking the right hand turn into Hornbeam Close just before the roundabout. The apartments will be found after a short distance on the left hand side where car parking is available just beyond.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham New Street (50 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A larger than average ground floor one bedroom apartment.
* Forming part of this exclusive and relatively small complex of apartments in an architecturally attractive building.
* Located within walking distance of the town centre and Queensway shopping parade.
* Communal hall and private hall with a short flight of stairs to a main hall with door to built-in airing cupboard and separate built-in cloaks/storage cupboard.
* A particularly spacious double aspect sitting room with oriel type bay window to front.
* Double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with a range of cream units incorporating a new built-in oven with hob and extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, ample space for table and chairs, windows to side and rear.
* A large double bedroom with window to front overlooking the garden.
* Modern re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Communal landscaped gardens and a very pleasant wooded area.
* An allocated parking space and additional visitors parking.
The property is held on a 125 year lease which commenced in July 1989. The property must be owner occupied and cannot be rented out. The owner becomes a director/shareholder of the management company. There is a service charge of £1,260 per annum. No ground rent payable. The Managing Agents are Peerless Properties (Oxford) Ltd 01869 331198.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We couldn't have had a better experience with Anker. From the initial valuation of our house by James, right through to exchange and completion, the team have been efficient, communicative and friendly. The top of our chain were a nightmare to deal with and Marie had to do a lot of chasing. She did everything she could to speed things along and helped keep us informed (and semi-sane!) throughout the whole process. If only all estate agents were as professional, knowledgeable and honest as Anker."