- An impressive four bedroom townhouse
- Very spacious over three floors
- Recently re-furbished throughout
- Characterful features
- Impressive bathroom and en-suite
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Walking distance of railway station
- Town centre location
- No onward chain
An impressive recently re-furbished four bedroom Edwardian townhouse which is very spacious, having a large rear garden and off road parking
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (m40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and before entering the Broughton Road turn left into Beargarden Road. The property will be found after approximately 75 yards on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
26 BEARGARDEN ROAD is a lovely brick built Edwardian house located within easy walking distance of the town centre. It has some original features including high ceilings and picture rails. These have been complimented by adaptations for modern living including the creation of a modern kitchen/breakfast room, an open plan sitting/dining which allows plenty of light to enter the property and also opens the space up for more modern family living. The family bathroom has recently been re-furbished to a high standard and on the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and a further single. On the second floor is the master bedroom suite with an impressive en-suite shower room with rooftop views across the town. Externally there is a large enclosed rear garden and to the front is a driveway for two cars.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An Edwardian townhouse adapted and extended for modern living.
* Conveniently located for access to the town centre which is only a five minute walk.
* Very large rear garden.
* Entrance hallway with space for coats and boots, stairs to first floor, large sliding door to the open plan sitting room/dining room.
* Sitting room with ample lounge space, high ceilings, fireplace, bay window to front, opening to the dining area having space for table and chairs, window to rear, door to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, a range of appliances under counter, space for breakfast table and chairs, double doors opening onto the southwest facing garden.
* Bedrooms two, three and four on the first floor. Bedroom two is a large double bedroom with bay window to front, bedroom three is a double with views across the garden. Bedroom four would make an ideal home office or nursery.
* First floor WC having space for stacked utility appliances, WC, wash basin, window to side.
* Recently re-furbished family bathroom having double shower cubicle, bath, wash basin, window to rear.
* Second floor master suite comprising double bedroom with built-in wardrobe/cupboard space, and en-suite having velux window, French inspired with glass wall, modern lighting, sliding door, WC, tiled splashbacks, double shower cubicle, rooftop views extending to Crouch Hill. There is also eaves storage space.
* The rear garden is a very good size, is southwest facing and comprises a decking area, large shed, large lawned area and gate to side.
* To the front there is off road parking on the driveway for two cars.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I was a executor of a deceased estate and a house was part of the estate to sell, The house was local to Anker, but I live in Spain. which I imaged would cause me some headaches but Anker were so helpful and totally professional throughout the process, even when the original buyer pulled out through health reasons within a few days another buyer was found and the whole process was seamless. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any prospective buyer or seller. "