- Exceptionally spacious modern detached house
- Pleasantly tucked away position
- Exceptionally large receptions rooms
- Five bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Large master suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Upgraded bathrooms
- Driveway parking and double garage
- South facing rear garden
- Largest house type in road
A rare opportunity to acquire one of the largest "Paragon" property types in this exclusive road of all detached dwellings and tucked away in a pleasant position
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar toward Oxford and take the first turning right into the Bloxham Road toward Chipping Norton (A361). Before leaving Banbury Waller Drive will be found as a turning to the right before the roundabout. Follow the road as it meanders through the estate and follow the numbering system bearing left and on seeing a five bar gate ahead the property will be found on a corner on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
WALLER DRIVE is a highly sought after no through road on the southwestern outskirts of the town adjoining the Salt Way bridle path and countryside beyond. Constructed in the mid 1990's by Bryant Homes it consists solely of detached four bedroomed houses and a small number of bungalows at the back of the site. There are pleasant rural walks directly from the development and there is a bus stop approximately 100 yards away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally spacious detached family house tucked away toward the end of a no through road close to the ancient Salt Way foot and cycle path.
* This is the "Paragon" house type which is the largest on the development which rarely becomes available.
* Impressive spacious entrance hall with understairs storage cupboard.
* A stunning main reception room with large central inglenook style fireplace (currently blocked), bay window to front and French doors to the patio and rear garden.
* Spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast room adjacent to a well proportioned dining room with bay window to the rear garden.
* A practical and well laid out house with ground floor cloakroom and utility room.
* Large master bedroom suite with extensive built-in wardrobes, a dressing area with further built-in mirrored wardrobes and re-fitted en-suite shower room.
* Three further double bedrooms and upgraded family bathroom.
* Fifth bedroom/study.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for two vehicles beyond which an electric roller door opens to the detached double garage with power and light connected and a personal door to the rear garden.
* Gated side access leads to the south facing rear garden with paved patio, lawn, shrubs and trees.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard off the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band G.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"After securing planning permission on a site for four new homes in the village of Brailes. I appointed Tom Crump of Ankers to act as selling agent because he was the most experienced and professional with good house builder contacts. The promotion was flawless and consequently a number of prospective buyers were found. Tom handled the sale very skilfully and advised going to â€œsealed bidsâ€ - a good price was achieved. I was then kept fully informed of the sale as it progressed. In all an excellent result and service. "