- Detached house backing onto farmland
- Well presented non-estate residence
- Delightful village in lovely countryside
- Beautiful rural views
- Well presented spacious accommodation
- Large garden adjoining fields
- Generous off road parking
- Three bedrooms two shower rooms
- uPVC double glazing
A very well presented extended detached non-estate house on the edge of the village backing onto fields over which there are beautiful views
Banbury 7 miles
Junction 12 (M40 motorway) 6.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 7.25 miles
Southam 8 miles
Leamington Spa 14 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Oxford 35 miles
From Banbury proceed in a northerly direction toward Southam (A423). After approximately 6 miles turn let where signposted to Farnborough and follow the road into the village and turn right at the grassed triangle and follow the road into Main Street. Continue through the village passing the pub on the right hand side, around the left hand bend, past the village hall on the left and the property will be found on the right after a short distance.
FARNBOROUGH is a village on the North Oxfordshire/South Warwickshire borders where amenities include a public house/restaurant of high repute, village hall, church and children's play park. It is home to the famous National Trust property Farnborough Hall opposite which there is a large and attractive lake with surrounding meadow.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached house on the edge of the village which we believe dates back to the 1960's.
* Occupying a non-estate position backing onto fields over which there are lovely rural views.
* Spacious neutrally decorated accommodation extended at ground floor level.
* Occupying a large plot with off road parking to front for three/four vehicles leading to a garage.
* Large mature rear garden backing onto fields.
* Ground floor office and cloakroom.
* Sitting room with wood burning stove in a Hornton stone surround, sliding double glazed patio doors with lovely views over the garden and fields beyond.
* Exceptionally spacious open plan kitchen/dining/garden room with base and eye level units incorporating a built-in eye level Neff double oven and grill, separate gas hob (bottled gas) and extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, door and window to the patio, open access to the dining/garden room with French windows to the rear garden, windows to side and rear with lovely outlooks.
* Spacious separate utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fridge and freezer, base and eye level units, sink, door to side and personal door to garage.
* Very large well lit double aspect main bedroom with beautiful rural views mainly to the rear but also to a lesser extent at the front, fully fitted range of bedroom furniture.
* Guest second bedroom with window to front and countryside views, built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers, door to en-suite shoer room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, extractor.
* Third bedroom with window to rear also enjoying the views, built-in wardrobes.
* Modern shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a large walk-in power shower, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Replacement uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating via radiators.
* Gated side access leads to an area at the side ideal for bin storage where there is a log store and water butt. This leads to the large paved patio beyond which there is a mature rear garden with beautiful outlooks over adjoining fields comprising lawn with well stocked borders, trees, gazebo, shed and further log store.
* All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler located in the utility room and there are gas bottles serving the hob in the kitchen.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker have been fantastic with our recent sale & purchase. I would highly recommend and wouldn’t consider using anyone else. Particular thanks to Jeremy and Marie - they genuinely helped ensure things went smoothly."