- A stone detached family home
- In superb condition throughout
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Four bedrooms over two floors
- Edge of village position
- Lounge, WC and utility room
- Two bathrooms and en-suite
- Large garage
- Two off road parking spaces
An attractive stone built double fronted detached house on the edge of the popular village of Adderbury in excellent condition throughout having garage and parking
Banbury 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Bicester 16 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel into Adderbury and shortly after the traffic lights turn right just before The Red Lion pub and follow the road past The Green into the High Street passing The Bell public house on the left and the shop. Continue into Waters Lane and follow the road as it meanders through the village until reaching a T-junction with Milton Road. Turn right toward Bloxham and Milton and after a short distance turn left into Wallin Road and the property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
10 WALLIN ROAD is an attractive stone built detached family home on the very edge of the popular village of Adderbury. The property was constructed approximately 5 years ago by David Wilson Homes and the development is well regarded locally. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and offers spacious rooms and a modern layout. There are four double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an en-suite to the master bedroom. On the ground floor is an ample sized dual aspect sitting room and a kitchen/dining room perfect for entertaining, which opens onto the rear garden. The accommodation is neutral in decor. There is a good sized garage currently used as a golf simulator room.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached double fronted stone built house constructed approximately 5 years ago by David Wilson Homes.
* Three floors of well designed accommodation complemented by stylish decor.
* Entrance hall with doors leading to cloakroom and sitting room, stairs rising to the first floor and door leading to kitchen/dining room.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin and extractor fan.
* Double aspect sitting room having bay window to front, ample lounge space, neutral in decor.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room having ample space for table and chairs with French doors onto the patio and a modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under. Integrated ovens, four ring hob with extractor hood over, wall mounted boiler in cupboard, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, double glazed window to side, LED spotlights, door to utility.
* The utility has a door leading to the understairs storage cupboard, plumbing under counter for white goods, sink unit, door to side.
* First floor master bedroom with built-in wardrobes/dressing area and en-suite shower room comprising double shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, double glazed window to side.
* Family bathroom comprising bath, WC and wash basin.
* Bedroom two having built-in wardrobes.
* On the second floor are bedrooms three and four which are both double in size. Bedroom four is currently used as a home office and there is also another shower room on this floor comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Good sized single garage which has had the ceiling raised to accommodate various hobbies. Lighting and power connected. Accessed via an up and over door.
* Parking for two cars on the driveway with electric vehicle charging points connected.
* The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area, planted border and a gate to the driveway.
All mains services are connected
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Professional and excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Agency."