- Semi detached village chalet bungalow
- Well proportioned open plan living
- Predominantly ground floor accommodation
- Large first floor master bedroom
- Living area open to kitchen
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor en-suite WC
- Off road parking and garage
- Relatively private level rear garden
A semi detached three bedroomed chalet bungalow in a pleasant no through road in this desirable well served village with railway station
Banbury 5 miles, Brackley 7 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Kings Sutton railway station 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Oxford 21 miles, Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Kings Sutton to London Marylebone by rail 1 hour approx.
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Kings Sutton to Oxford by rail approx. 25 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On entering Twyford (Adderbury) turn left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel through the village until reaching the T-junction. Turn left into Astrop Road and turn right after approximately 30 yards into Glebe Rise. Follow the road around to the right and the property will be found after a short distance on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 2 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented semi detached chalet bungalow in a pleasant no through road.
* Desirable well served village with amenities including primary school, shop and railway station.
* Porch and large hallway with recess housing the oil fired boiler.
* Open plan living space with open fireplace, large window to rear, ample space for table and chairs in the dining area also open to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of light oak solid base and eye level units, built-in double oven, separate ceramic hob and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, glazed wall cabinets, window to front.
* Two ground floor bedrooms overlooking the rear garden.
* Ground floor shower room fitted with a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
* Large first floor main double bedroom which is triple aspect with windows to both sides and to the rear, hatch to loft, door to built-in cupboard, door to en-suite WC with a white semi recessed wash basin and WC, heated towel rail and window.
* Driveway proving off road parking space beyond which an electric remote controlled door opens to the single garage which has light and power connected and a personal door to the rear garden.
* Mainly lawned frontage with path to the front door which extends to the side via a gate to the rear garden where there is a patio, lawn and borders, personal door to the garage and garden store housing the oil tank.
* The rear garden affords a surprisingly high level of privacy.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. Gas is available in the road.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Many thanks for everything you have done for us over the last 14 years. You are all fantastic, doing such a great job for us."