- Beautifully presented village property
- Recently re-furbished throughout
- Lovely location on village green
- Exceptionally popular historical village
- Ideal layout for modern living
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Ground floor office/playroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Sitting room with open fire
- Three double bedrooms
A beautifully presented and recently renovated stone fronted village house occupying a lovely central position overlooking the green
Banbury town centre 4 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 4 miles
Stratford upon Avon 29 miles
Leamington Spa 24 miles
Coventry 25 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction towards Southam (A423). After approximately 3 miles turn right where signposted to Cropredy. Travel through Great Bourton and follow the road into the village. Travel into the heart of the village, and pass The Brasenose Inn on your left. Continue to the triangular green opposite the post box and take the farthest right hand turn. The property will be seen immediately on your left. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
CROPREDY is a well served village famous for the battle of Cropredy Bridge, the canal which runs through it and the annual Fairport Convention Festival Weekend. Amenities include a parish church, Methodist chapel, two public houses, doctors surgery, shop, coffee shop/tea room, sports field for football, tennis and cricket clubs, children's play area, primary school and bus service.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A link detached stone fronted house constructed approximately 30 years ago.
* Recently re-furbished throughout and now exceptionally well presented.
* Spacious rooms in an ideal layout for modern living.
* Lovely central village location overlooking the green within walking distance of the canal and adjoining countryside.
* Large double aspect sitting room with stone open grate fireplace and windows to front and side.
* Inner hall with door to ground floor cloakroom re-fitted with a white suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, window, understairs recess.
* A superb and exceptionally spacious open plan kitchen/dining room occupying the full depth of the property which has been newly fitted with an extensive range of units incorporating a built-in double oven, Bosch hob and extractor, space for American style fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, windows to front and side, door opening to the rear garden.
* A large office/playroom with french doors opening to the patio and rear garden.
* Three double bedrooms including a very large double aspect main bedroom with windows to front and side and extensive built-in wardrobe.
* Two further double aspect bedrooms.
* Large family bathroom re-fitted with a white suite comprising a large corner bath, separate fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with drawers under, WC, two windows.
* The gardens lie to the front, side and rear with a driveway providing off road parking space for three cars and a lawned garden at the front which extends to the side whilst to the rear there is a recently hard landscaped patio and terrace in Indian sandstone paving ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired condensing boiler is located in a store at the rear of the house.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker and Partners were brilliant from start to finish. All the staff were friendly and professional throughout the process. Their expert knowledge was spot on; the valuation was realistic to the price the property sold for as well as the speed of the sale relative to the state of the market. I would gladly recommend them to someone putting their property on the market. A very satisfied customer."