- A greatly extended and improved property
- Edge of village location
- Lovely views front and rear
- Modern open plan living arrangement
- Very large kitchen/diner
- Garden room with rural outlooks
- Sitting room with open fire
- Master bedroom with beautiful views
- En-suite shower room to main bedroom
- Three further bedrooms
A greatly extended semi detached former estate workers cottage on the edge of the village with lovely views.
Banbury 10 miles
Daventry 10 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
From Banbury proceed in a north easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill turn left where signposted to Northampton (B4525). After approximately three miles turn left towards Thorpe Mandeville and Sulgrave. Follow this road until reaching Moreton Pinkney. Continue into the village and on entering the village the property will be found on the right hand side set back from the road and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
MORETON PINKNEY is a rural village comprising mainly of ironstone houses and cottages, set in south Northamptonshire countryside, with direct access to several picturesque footpath walks. The village has a parish church and village hall with playing fields. Nearby Sulgrave has a village shop and Culworth, Weston and Eydon have good public houses. Schools within the area include primary at Culworth and secondary at Middleton Cheney. Further amenities can be found at the market towns of Banbury, Towcester and Brackley. The town of Northampton also has extensive facilities. Well situated for access to both the M40 motorway (Jct 11 Banbury) and M1 (Jct 16 Northampton) and Oxford. Train services from Banbury (London/Marylebone), Milton Keynes (Euston) and Birmingham Airport is within easy reach via the M40.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious semi detached former estate workers cottage believed to date back to 1927 with a subsequent two storey extension to the side and ground floor extension to the rear.
* Ideal for modern living with open plan ground floor accommodation including a large kitchen/diner, garden room and sitting room.
* Located on the edge of this desirable South Northamptonshire village there are lovely rural views to front and rear.
* South facing rear garden backing onto paddocks with countryside beyond.
* Hall with quarry tiled floor and cloakroom.
* Sitting room with open fire, picture rails, exposed wood floor and further fireplace with wood burner.
* Garden room with French doors to the patio, exposed wood floor, power and light connected, open access to both the sitting room and kitchen.
* Large well lit open plan double aspect kitchen/diner with windows to front and rear and lovely outlooks, fitted with an extensive range of shaker style units incorporating space for a range cooker, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central island, ceramic tiled floor, ample space for table and chairs.
* Large master bedroom with high ceiling, lovely views, exposed floorboard and door to en-suite shower room fitted with a suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
* Second double bedroom with painted exposed floorboards, window to rear with rural outlooks, deep built-in part shelved wardrobe.
* Two further bedrooms with windows to rear also enjoying the fine views both with exposed floorboards.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, recessed wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window, ceramic tiled floor.
* Extensive off road parking with space for two cars at the front and a shared vehicular access at the side providing a right of way to further off road parking for two vehicles adjoining the garden at the rear.
* A deep front garden which is mainly lawned and includes a seating area for the evening sun. Gated side access leads to the rear garden where there is a patio, deck, workshop/shed, various trees, shrubs and flowering plants. Southerly aspect backing onto paddocks and countryside beyond.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. External oil fired boiler to the side.
South Northamptonshire District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I would like to thank the lettings staff of Anker Banbury for their work around us in regards to the property. Myself and Wanna understand that the teams' hands were tied with the issues regarding the property. Anker staff tried keeping us informed and stay fair throughout. We would not hesitate to use you guys again in regards to property management, perhaps in our next step of buying. Again thank you from myself and Wanna."