- A stunning detached house
- Greatly extended improved Edwardian house
- Luxury contemporary fittings throughout
- Superb living kitchen/dining room
- Three reception rooms offering flexibility
- High quality re-fitted bathrooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Generous gardens and double garage
- Extensive off road parking
- Thoroughly renovated
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED EDWARDIAN HOUSE WITH A STUNNING RANGE OF CONTEMPORARY FITTINGS AND FLEXIBLE SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR MODERN LIVING.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles (rear access)
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Kings Sutton railway station 3 miles
Kings Sutton rail service to Birmingham and London
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Travel into Twyford (Adderbury) and having passed the turning for Kings Sutton the property will be found on the left on the corner of Twyford Avenue.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of ADDERBURY which is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities there include a primary school, hotel and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A lovely period house believed to date back to the very early part of the 20th Century with more recent additions.
* Beautifully presented flexible and spacious accommodation complimented by luxury contemporary fittings.
* Thoroughly renovated including updated/re-wired electrics, re-plumbed, predominantly re-plastered, re-tiled roof and re-pointed chimney.
* Conveniently located just south of Banbury within walking distance of Christopher Rawlins Primary School , adjacent to miles of countryside offering lovely walks.
* Warriner school catchment area with the school bus picking up and dropping off close to and on the same side of the road as the property. Bus stops to Banbury and Oxford are also readily accessible.
* Magnificent recently re-fitted open plan living kitchen/dining space with extensive units and quartz work surfaces with matching central island with integrated large gas hob and extractor, built-in ovens, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, space and plumbing for American style fridge/freezer, window and door overlooking the rear garden.
* Double aspect office/playroom with patio doors opening to the rear garden. Separate utility room and cloakroom.
* Double aspect sitting room with windows to front and side, open grate working fireplace.
* Snug with period style fireplace with currently capped chimney and bay window to the front.
* Four double bedrooms two of which have very high ceilings including a double aspect master bedroom with windows to front and side, extensive fitted wardrobes and door to a luxury re-fitted en-suite shower room with walk-in shower enclosure and drench shower head, WC, wash hand basin, specialist tile effect floor, window and heated towel rail.
* Large modern family bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Deep frontage with lawned garden and path to the front door. Mainly lawned and well proportioned rear garden with fruit trees, shrubs and flowering plants beyond which five bar gates open from Twyford Avenue into a block paved driveway providing off road car parking space for at least four vehicles beyond which a remote controlled electric door opens to the detached double garage which has power, light and water connected and door to a storage area behind.
* Planning permission previously existed for a two bedroomed house at the back of the garden roughly where the garage currently stands. This permission had lapsed before the current owners purchased the property however it suggests that there is potential to create an annexe or home office subject to planning permission where required.
All mains services are connected. The recently installed wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Last year, we sold our property with Ankers. The team were very professional, James gained great feedback on viewings and, Marie Skinner was excellent throughout, keeping us notified during every step of the sale. I would not hesistate to recommend them to any prospective buyer/seller. Thank you."