- Very well presented detached bungalow
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Garage, boot room and driveway
- Popular village
- Countryside views
- In plot of approx. 1/4 acre
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND VERY SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GARAGE, DRIVEWAY AND COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS SET IN GARDENS OF APPROXIMATELY 1/4 OF AN ACRE.
Southam 6 miles
Daventry 9 miles
Banbury 12 miles
Leamington Spa 14 miles
M40 (Junction 12) 10 miles
M40 (Junction 11) 12 miles
Banbury railway station 12 miles
From Banbury proceed northwards along the main Southam Road (A423). Travel for approximately 7 miles until reaching Fenny Compton. After passing The Wharf Inn pub on the left take the turning on the right signposted Priors Hardwick 3 miles. Continue straight ahead for approximately 2 miles before taking the first turning on the left into Leisure Drive. Continue along Leisure Drive into the village of Priors Hardwick and follow the main road all the way through the village onto London End and after a short distance there will be a crossroads where you take the left hand turning for Welsh Road. The property will be found as the second one along.
PRIORS HARDWICK is a much sought after rural village which lies on the South Warwickshire/North Oxfordshire borders. Within the village there is a popular public house and restaurant, The Butchers Arms, and a parish church. The neighbouring village of Priors Marston has a primary school, sports and social club, a sub Post Office and a public house, The Hollybush. The village affords easy access to the motorway network and is central to the main towns of Leamington Spa, Coventry, Northampton, Rugby and Banbury.
There is an excellent range of state, private and grammar schools in the area to suit most requirements including grammar schools at Stratford upon Avon and Alcester, Warwick Boys as well as Warwick Prep and Kings High School for Girls in Warwick. In addition Princethorpe College, Rugby school, Kingsley school in Leamington Spa and The Craft Prep school at Stratford upon Avon are also accessible.
The village is well positioned for sporting and recreational facilities with golf at nearby Staverton and Hellidon Lakes Country Club and The Warwickshire Golf Club both with gymnasium and indoor swimming pools.
VAASETTER is a three bedroomed detached bungalow located on the edge of the village of Priors Hardwick, enjoying countryside views to the front and a view of the church from the beautiful rear garden. The bungalow itself has undergone some extensive and impressive refurbishment work by the current vendors during their ownership. Being spacious throughout this property would appeal to those seeking single storey living but also to families needing space internally and externally.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance porch with tiled flooring and storage, leading to the entrance hall.
* Entrance hall which is very spacious having doors to all accommodation.
* Cloakroom having WC and wash basin.
* Sitting room having double glazed window to front.
* Dining room with oak flooring, space for table and chairs, archway to the kitchen.
* Kitchen fitted with a traditional shaker style range of base and eye level units with granite working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, induction hob, integrated dishwasher, larder style cupboard, one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated oven, integrated fridge freezer, spotlights, door to utility room, barn style door to rear garden.
* Conservatory having underfloor heating, glass roof, double glazed French doors onto the patio, half brick with wall mounted thermostat, tiled flooring,
* Utility room having plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, sink unit, door to the rear garden.
* Bedroom one is a double with built-in mirrored wardrobe, door to en-suite.
* En-suite having shower cubicle with dual headed shower, WC, wash basin. Tiling throughout, shaver light.
* Bedroom two is a double with views.
* Bedroom three is a single with views.
* Family bathroom with wash basin, bath with dual headed shower over, bidet, chrome heated towel rail.
* Airing cupboard which is very spacious having two water tanks, pressurised system with the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* The boot room has tiled flooring and half tiled walls, door to the rear garden and ample storage space.
* Larger than average single garage with electric up and over door, light and power.
* To the front there is parking on the driveway for up to three vehicles. There is a range of trees, plants and shrub, access to the rear garden.
* The garden is wrap around and beautifully landscaped - a very good sized plot in approximately a ¼ of an acre in total. It is mostly laid to lawn. There are sheds, a summerhouse, a greenhouse, a patio area and views across the village.
* All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the airing cupboard.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"A very friendly, professional and first class service. Marie, James and the Team were very thorough and were constantly one step ahead of the solicitors in order to help speed the conveyance as much as possible. I'd thoroughly recommend this estate agent and will use again if needed."