- Very well presented 3 bed semi
- Good sized bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Off road parking
- Large conservatory to rear
- Kitchen/dining room
- Pleasant low maintenance rear garden
- Walking distance to local and amenities
A VERY WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE THAT IS MODERN AND SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT, LOCATED ON THE POPULAR HANWELL FIELDS DEVELOPMENT.
Banbury town centre 2 miles
Banbury train station 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Northerly direction along North Bar Street and turn left at the traffic lights into the Warwick Road. Continue for approximately 1 ¼ miles heading out of the town travelling past The Barley Mow public house. Continue straight over the next roundabout and turn right into Dukes Meadow Drive at the next roundabout. Continue over the first roundabout and at the second roundabout turn right into Winter Gardens Way. Continue along Winter Gardens Way for approximately ¼ of a mile and follow the numbering system on the left the property will be found. If parking on the driveway in front of the garage, go under the canopy and the garage is located in the far right hand corner on the left of the two garages.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
HANWELL FIELDS is a popular development on the Northern side of the town. There is an excellent range of local amenities to include public house, Indian restaurant and other takeaways, hairdresser's, Co-op supermarket and community hall. A bus service runs to and from the town centre. There is a primary school on the development and it is within the catchment area of the highly regarded North Oxfordshire Academy secondary school which is approximately 1 mile away.
30 WINTER GARDENS WAY is a brick built semi detached house constructed approximately 12 years ago forming part of the popular Hanwell Fields development on the northern aspect of the town. The accommodation is very well presented and complimented by a modern range of fixtures and fittings. All of the rooms are fairly spacious with the accommodation over two floors. A recent addition is the full width conservatory that offers further ground floor entertaining space which could be used as a separate sitting room or dining area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. There is a family bathroom as well as an en-suite. Externally the garden is low maintenance with a gate leading to the side that also leads to the allocated parking in front of the garage. This property is within walking distance of daily amenities and countryside walks with primary and secondary schools nearby.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house on the popular Hanwell Fields development.
* Very well presented throughout.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor, door to cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and sitting room.
* Cloakroom having low level WC and wash basin.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wood effect base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, four ring gas hob over electric oven with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, under cabinet lighting, double glazed sash style window that leads onto the conservatory, space for breakfast table, double glazed window to front. The wall mounted boiler can be found in the eye level cabinet on the left hand side.
* The sitting room has double glazed window to front and double doors onto the conservatory. There is ample lounge space and is neutral in decor.
* The conservatory is a good space being double glazed with dwarf wall and carpetting. Space for dining table and lounge furniture with double glazed double doors onto the rear garden.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite comprising a shower cubicle, WC and wash basin.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Family bathroom having bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks, double glazed frosted window to front.
* The rear garden is low maintenance, mostly patio with Indian slab stone paving. Ideal for entertaining guests. Gate leading to the garage and parking area.
* The garage has an up and over door, light and power connected and there is one parking space in front. When looking at the garages it is on the left hand side of the two.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Can’t fault the service that Anker provided. Marie, Samantha, James and the rest of the team were amazing from the moment we approached them to sell our house right through to completion. I would highly recommend their services."