- A beautifully presented four bedroomed semi detached house
- Located in a highly desirable and very well served village
- Very large living area
- Integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Single Garage
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ALMOST NEW FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON A RELATIVELY SMALL DEVELOPMENT TOWARD THE EDGE OF THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND VERY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Banbury 3 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). Travel through the village passing the church on the left hand side and at the mini roundabout bear left into the Barford Road and continue for a further ¼ of a mile. Golby Road will be found as a turning to the left where there are currently Bovis new homes signs. Travel into the development continuing straight on then bear left and then right around the recreation area and green and the property will be found on the left.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, delicatessen, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
49 GOLBY ROAD is a beautifully appointed two storey brick built house with a range of luxury fittings. The well proportioned accommodation includes a hall with lovely tiled floor and cloakroom, a very large and impressive reception room with French windows opening to the rear garden and a spacious and beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances. On the first floor the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and luxury en-suite shower room with fully tiled double shower cubicle. There are three further bedrooms, one of which would make an ideal study or dressing room if preferred. There is a family bathroom fitted with a high quality white suite and there are luxury floor and wall tiles. There is gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
Externally the property has an off road parking area on the drive leading to a single garage whilst at the back there is a larger than average rear garden comprising a patio and lawn including two mature trees. The outlook at the front which attracted the vendors to the property is over a green space and recreation area. The site is relatively small being only 75 houses in total and this property is situated toward the end and therefore there is little passing traffic.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built four bedroomed semi detached house.
* Including a range of luxury fittings.
* Hall with luxury tiled floor and built-in storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom with a white suite and window.
* A very impressive and well proportioned living room that has been very cleverly zoned to create a large open space but clearly defined dining area and living room area, door to understairs cupboard, windows and doors opening to the rear garden.
* A spacious and contemporary style kitchen/breakfast room with a lovely range of white gloss base and eye level units with stainless steel handles incorporating a built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, single drainer sink, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, luxury ceramic tiled floor, window to front.
* First floor landing with large window to side and hatch to loft.
* Master bedroom with door to built-in wardrobe, window to rear overlooking the garden and door to a luxury en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising a fully tiled double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor.
* Three further bedrooms, one of which could be used as a study or dressing room as preferred.
* A family bathroom fitted with a good quality white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over an fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Off road car parking on the driveway and single garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
* A larger than average rear garden with a patio and lawned area with two mature trees.
* Pleasant outlooks to the front over a landscaped green space and adjacent recreation area.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Very impressed with the excellent service we received from Jeremy, Claire and the Ankers team who were all extremely friendly and helpful. From start to finish we were kept fully informed and any questions and queries were dealt with straight away. We would totally recommend using them."