- An impressive detached family home
- Four god sizedbedrooms
- Small enclave of four houses
- Popular village location
- Paddock land adjacent with horses
- Very private
- Designated home office space
- Garage and parking spaces
- Enclosed rear garden
- No onward chain
AN IMPRESSIVE FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE PERFECT FOR FAMILY LIVING WITH LOVELY PADDOCK VIEWS, GARAGE AND PARKING, OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury 5.6 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Continue along the main road through the village and after approximately 200 yards the turning for Appletree Road will be found on the left hand side. Upon entering Appletree Road continue for approximately 100 yards and just before exiting the village on the right hand side will be a small sign signposted "Appletree Road" with numbers 14, 16, 18 & 20. Turn right into this small enclave and the property will be found in the far left hand corner where driveway parking is available.
CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public house, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
Local primary schools of high repute can be found in the village and surrounding areas - Chipping Warden Primary Academy (0.3 miles), St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Aston-Le-Walls (1.3 miles), Cropredy Church of England Primary School, (2.6 miles), Byfield School (2.9 miles), Banbury (5.6 miles) and Kings Sutton (7.9 miles).
18 APPLETREE ROAD is a very spacious detached family home that forms part of a select development on the outskirts of the village. The property forms part of a small close of only four homes. This one, number 18, is adjacent to farmland/paddock land, having horses as your neighbours! The ground floor offers ample space throughout with a large sitting room leading onto a light and airy conservatory. The kitchen is a fair size with separate dining and utility rooms. There is a also a study on the ground floor with views over paddock land. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, three being doubles with an en-suite to the master bedroom as well as the family bathroom. There is access to a good sized loft and a beautiful feature window on the landing allowing plenty of light to enter the property. There is also a loft above the utility room that runs across the garage space which is a good sized with light and power connected. The garden is fully enclosed and private with views, post and rail fencing across onto the paddock land. There is one parking space on the driveway in front of the garage and two allocated parking spaces across the property. The property is offered with no onward chain.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very spacious detached family home forming part of a small enclave of only four houses.
* Entrance porch with space for coats and boots with door to entrance hallway.
* Entrance hall being a good size with stairs to first floor, doors to sitting room, cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room.
* The sitting room is a good space with exposed stone chimney breast and fireplace, French doors onto the conservatory. Double glazed window to front, ample lounge space in this room.
* Conservatory having tiled flooring, a dwarf brick wall, double glazing and double glazed roof, French doors opening out onto the patio.
* Kitchen having tiled flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer.
* The utility room having space under counter for white goods, wall mounted boiler and door to rear garden.
* The dining room having space for table and chairs, is dual aspect with views across paddock land, double doors onto the patio, door to the study.
* The study has views onto the garden and ample desk and storage space.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
* First floor landing with a large double glazed feature window allowing plenty of light to enter the property and a spacious layout.
* Master bedroom with double glazed window to side, built-in mirrored wardrobes and radiator, door to en-suite comprising WC, wash basin, one and a half shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic flooring.
* Bedroom two is a double with built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to side.
* Bedroom three is a double with double glazed window to side.
* Bedroom four is best suited as a single with views across countryside and paddock land, radiator.
* Family bathroom comprising WC, wash basin and bath, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving.
* The garage is a single accessed via an up and over door and having a personal door at the rear with eaves storage and light and power connected.
* The front garden aspect has a partial front garden, block paved driveway providing parking for one car in front of the garage, a pathway down the side aspect to the rear garden. There is parking at the front aspect across the way from the property for two side by side parking spaces in the middle of four in front of the green maintenance box. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a vast range of shrubs and trees, patio space, post and rail fencing behind a head height hedge with views across paddock land.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"A big thank you to the team at Anker and Partners, who sold my Dad’s property for him extremely quickly. Efficient, helpful, extremely professional, excellent communication, and honest throughout. The sale was done in difficult personal circumstances, and also from a distance as I don’t live locally. A great service-highly recommended"