- Greatly extended and improved house
- Four bedroom Two bathroom semi
- Stunning living kitchen/dining room
- Large utility and cloakroom
- Sitting room with open fire
- Master bedroom with luxury en-suite
- Fourth bedroom/study
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Re-plumbed and re-wired
- Generous off road parking
A GREATLY EXTENDED AND RE-FITTED FOUR BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN THIS EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill dual carriageway turn left at the roundabout toward Northampton. At the mini roundabout turn right into Middleton Cheney. Take the second turning on the left into Stanwell Drive and at the T-junction turn right. Continue to follow the road and the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A much improved extended brick built semi detached house dating back to circa 1963.
* Conveniently located for the many facilities in the village including schooling and a short walk from a recreation and children's playground.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, large window to front and stone open grate fireplace.
* Stunning open plan living kitchen/dining room room with grey gloss units incorporating a built-in double oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave, larder unit, wall mounted gas boiler, ample space for table and chairs, velux windows creating a light and airy living/garden room area with French doors to the patio and ample space for a sofa.
* Large utility/covered side passage with doors to front and rear, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, freezer, door to cloakroom fitted with a white WC and wash hand basin.
* Master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising large fully tiled shower enclosure, wash hand basin with cupboards under, WC, heated towel rail, window.
* Two further bedrooms and a fourth bedroom/study.
* Re-plumbed, re-wired and partially re-plastered.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* New oak veneer internal doors.
* Large lawned frontage with path to front door and driveway providing off road parking space for at last two vehicles.
* Rear garden comprising patio, lawn and borders, shed and log store.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired Worcester combination boiler is located in a kitchen wall unit.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Highly recommended service. Marie was fantastic throughout the sale and purchase. She kept us in the loop the hole time."