- Immaculate family home
- Edge of Cherwell Heights estate
- Well positioned for daily amenities
- Walking distance of railway station
- Catchment for local primary schools
- Countryside walks nearby
- Highly sought after area
- Very spacious accommodation over three floors
- Pleasant rear garden
- Off road parking for three cars
A VERY SPACIOUS WELL PLANNED FIVE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME ON THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CHERWELL HEIGHTS DEVELOPMENT - VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Oxford 23 miles
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left where signposted to Cherwell Heights before reaching the flyover. At the mini roundabout turn left into Bankside and then take the first turning on the left into Chatsworth Drive. After a short distance take the second turning on the right hand side into Aston Close and the property will be found as the second property along on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
32 ASTON CLOSE is a very well presented large semi detached four bedroomed house which has been very well maintained and is offered in very good condition. The accommodation is very spacious throughout having been extended on the ground floor and also having some alterations made in the left space. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and separate dining room, with the kitchen opening onto the pleasant well maintained rear garden that is family friendly. The garage has been re-configured to still offer garage storage space but also offers a utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there is well planned accommodation to include good sized bedrooms as well as an en-suite. There is a staircase from the first floor up into the loft whee there is a very useful conversion offering a further bedroom or home office. The house is well positioned on the edge of Cherwell Heights and is within walking distance of local primary schools, the parade of shops on Chatsworth Drive and the rear access of the railway station. Viewing highly recommended.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to front.
* Good sized sitting room with double glazed window to front, ample lounge space and door to kitchen.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of high quality fixtures and fittings with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, space under counter for appliances and ample storage, sink unit with mixer tap over, double glazed window overlooking the garden, door to garden. Doorway leading to a separate dining room to the rear of the property. This currently offers great dining space but could be used as a playroom or snug or could be converted to a garden room.
* The garage has been converted to offer a utility room with space under counter for white goods as well as a cloakroom having a WC and wash basin. There is also a door to the side aspect. There is still garage storage space, approximately a third its' original size. Outside tap by front gate.
* On the first floor landing there is an airing cupboard having ample storage, radiator.
* Family bathroom with suite comprising WC, wash basin, corner bath, frosted double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, shaver point.
* Good sized master bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to front, ample space for furniture. En-suite comprising shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, shaver point, WC, wash basin, tiled splashbacks.
* Bedrooms two and three are both doubles, bedroom two has built-in wardrobes.
* Bedroom four is a good sized single/small double.
* The loft has been converted to offer a full staircase from the first floor and has a door leading to the original loft space which is fully boarded and insulated. Part of the loft is currently used as an office, the other part could be used as a bedroom if required, velux window, radiator, laminate wood effect floor.
* The garden is south facing, very well landscaped and maintained. IT comprises a lawned area, is low maintenance with decorative pebbled borders and a vast range of plants. There is a large patio immediately from the property and at the foot of the garden acting as a perfectly placed sun trap. Shed with power connected. A range of trees offering privacy, outside power points, sensor lighting, outside taps. Gate to outside front. Patio having electric socket and tap.
* To the front there are three side by side parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Big thanks to everyone at Anker for making selling a home as easy as you could hope for. Finding me a buyer at the height of Covid was particularly impressive and their communication and updates were always excellent. Highly recommended and all of the team were a pleasure to deal with"