- Rarely available converted village hall
- Detached unique property
- Light and airy throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Highly sought after village location
- Well planned spacious kitchen and separate utility
- Surrounded by countryside walks
- No onward chain
A THREE BEDROOMED CONVERED VILLAGE HALL THAT IS LIGHT, MODERN AND AIRY, LOCATED IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE, OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury 6.5 miles
Leamington Spa 15 miles
Stratford upon Avon 17 miles
Oxford 32 miles
Junction 12 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
From Banbury proceed in a northwesterly direction along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue for approximately 5 miles and turn right where signposted to Warmington. Travel into the village along Mollington Lane and having passed The Plough take the first turning left into Chapel Street. Continue along Chapel Street and toward the end of the road before approaching the T-junction the property will be seen on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
WARMINGTON is an attractive conservation village about 5 miles northwest of Banbury with a population of about 300, it has a pretty village green, duck pond, public house and late 13th Century church. Excellent shopping and leisure facilities can be found in nearby Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa and Banbury. There is easy access to local schools including The Carrdus, Winchester House, Bloxham School and Tudor Hall private schools and buses run to the Warwick and Leamington schools, Stratford Grammar School and Sibford School. Easy access to the M40 at both Junction 11 and 12 and regular rail service from Banbury to London Marylebone, Leamington Spa and Birmingham.
THE OLD HALL, WARMINGTON is an attractive stone built detached house that was formerly the Warmington village hall. The renovation work that has taken place has been very well planned and now offers a modern, light and spacious property. The accommodation comprises a large open plan sitting room with high vaulted ceiling allowing plenty of light in and the three bedrooms are all doubles, one being on the ground floor. There is a useful utility room that could be used in various ways.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with two electric storage heaters, doors to kitchen and bathroom, spotlights.
* Bathroom having tile effect linoleum flooring, WC, wash basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, two frosted windows, tiled splashbacks.
* Kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge, four ring electric hob with extractor hood, electric oven, sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, spotlights, hatch to sitting room, two Dimplex heaters.
* Utility room having door to front aspect, Dimplex wall mounted heaters, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer.
* Ground floor double bedroom with doorway to rear aspect, spotlights and window to side.
* Bedroom two is on the first floor, is a double having a double glazed feature window, built-in wardrobes, Dimplex heater and eaves storage.
* Bedroom three is accessed via a second staircase onto the first floor, and has a high vaulted ceiling.
* Please note there is no off road parking or garden at the property.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Highly recommended. Good price, fantastic service - they regularly kept in contact with me to let me know how the sale of my property was going. Very professional service all round. Would definitely use again."