- Detached bungalow in Waller Drive
- Good plot and double garage
- Two/three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms including en-suite
- Tucked away no through road
- Southwest facing rear garden
- Spacious sitting room overlooking the garden
- Generous rear garden
- Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms
- Easy access to country walks
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW ON A GENEROUS PLOT IN A TUCKED AWAY NO THROUGH ROAD IN THIS DESIRABLE AREA CLOSE TO FIELDS.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar toward Oxford and take the first turning right into the Bloxham Road toward Chipping Norton (A361). On the outskirts of the town take the last turning on the right into Waller Drive and follow the numbering system by bearing initially left and the property will be found at the back of the development in a tucked away position where a "For Sale" board has been erected.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
WALLER DRIVE is a highly sought after no through road on the southwestern outskirts of the town adjoining the Salt Way bridle path and countryside beyond. Constructed in the mid 1990's by Bryant Homes it consists solely of detached four bedroomed houses and a small number of bungalows at the back of the site. There are pleasant rural walks directly from the development and there is a bus stop approximately 100 yards away.
86 WALLER DRIVE is a brick built detached bungalow constructed in the mid 1990's by Bryant Homes. This represents a relatively rare opportunity to acquire one of the few bungalows located on this development. It occupies a pleasant position in a private no through road at the back of this renowned area on the southwestern edge of Banbury close to fields and Crouch Hill. The well proportioned accommodation offers a degree of flexibility as the dining room could become a third bedroom if required. There are two double bedrooms one of which has an en-suite shower room, a well proportioned sitting room with French windows to the garden and we believe that the generous plot offers scope for extension subject to planning permission. There is off road parking on the driveway in front of a detached double garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Detached bungalow in a tucked away no through road.
* Well proportioned rooms offering flexibility.
* Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes including master with en-suite.
* Spacious sitting room with French windows opening to the garden.
* Dining room/third bedroom with bay window to front.
* Kitchen with limed oak units incorporating built-in oven, gas hob and integrated extractor, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window to front and part glazed door to the side.
* Family bathroom fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail and window.
* Driveway to front providing off road parking space for two vehicles beyond which an electric remote controlled roller door opens to the detached double garage which has power and light connected and a personal door to the side.
* Good sized southwest facing rear garden mainly lawned with patio, various trees and shrubs.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Jeremy, Marie and team provided an excellent and attentive service which made the whole process of selling my house very easy especially when I was no longer living in the area."