- Three bedroomed Victorian townhouse
- Located in a highly desirable road
- Walking distance of town centre
- Close to People's Park
- Three storey period property
- Large rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms
- Kitchen and utility
- No onward chain
A THREE BEDROOMED VICTORIAN TERRACED TOWNHOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
Banbury town centre 0.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and into the Broughton Road. Turn right into Bath Road and then first left into Park Road. Queens Road is the first right hand turning off Park Road and the property will be found a short distance along on the left where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three storey Victorian townhouse.
* Sought after address within walking distance of People's Park and the town centre.
* Two reception rooms.
* Three double bedrooms.
* Open plan kitchen/utility with built-in double oven, gas hob and hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed door opening to the rear.
* Ground floor bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, semi recessed wash hand basin and WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls and window.
* Two first floor double bedrooms.
* Second floor attic double bedroom with under eaves storage.
* Period features including bay windows, fireplaces (currently not in use).
* Some general improvement and re-decoration required.
* Gas fired central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Large rear garden which is mainly lawned and includes a patio and shed.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired Worcester combination boiler is located in an airing cupboard in the first floor bedroom at the rear.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I used Anker for the sale of my house. They were professional in their approach and kept us informed and updated throughout the whole process. Would highly recommend. John and Dorothy McShane"