- A very well presented three bedroom detached house
- 4 years old
- Within 10yr NHBC warranty
- Countryside views to the front
- Spacious rear garden
- Good sized garage with ample driveway parking
- Ensuite to master
- Open planned kitchen/dining room
- Modern fittings throughout
- Walking distance to NOA secondary school
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME, SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT, WITH GARAGE AND PARKING.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Town Centre proceed in a north westerly direction via the Warwick Road (B4100). Follow the Warwick Road as its becomes the A422 and at the traffic lights opposite The Barley Mow public house turn left where signposted to Stratford-Upon-Avon and Drayton (A422). After a short distance, take the first turning on the left into Bretch Hill and take the second turning on the right into George Parish Road. Upon entering the road after approximately 50 yards the property will be found by following the numbering system on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
10 GEORGE PARISH ROAD is an immaculately presented three double bedroomed detached family house which was constructed in 2017. The ground floor comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room and open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor offers three double bedrooms with family bathroom and en-suite to master. The property is in very good condition throughout and is neutral in decor and ready to move into. Externally there is a smart front garden and family friendly rear garden with access to a good sized single garage with ample off road parking in front.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with Amtico flooring, door to cloakroom, stairs rising to first floor, deep under-stairs storage cupboard and wall mounted radiator. The cloakroom having WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks and Amtico flooring continued.
* Good sized sitting room with double glazed bay window to front.
* The kitchen/dining room has the Amtico flooring continued and is a lovely light and airy open plan room with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, four ring electric hob on the kitchen island with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over and double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler in the far right hand cupboard. Open to the dining area which has a wall mounted TV point and double glazed French doors opening onto the rear garden.
* First floor landing with doors to all first floor accommodation and good sized storage cupboard.
* Master bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes and two double glazed windows to front and en-suite comprising tiled flooring, shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled splashbacks,
* Bedrooms two and three are also doubles.
* Family bathroom having tiled flooring, WC and wash basin, bath with shower over, frosted window to side, shaver point and heated towel rail.
* The garden comprises a patio area, outdoor tap, lawn space, planted Cherry Laurel to rear that will improve the privacy, wooden gate to side leading to the garage and driveway.
* Garage being a larger than average single with power connected, accessed via an up and over door, the driveway parking extends beyond the tarmaced area including one car parking space on the block paving to front.
* The front aspect is very smart, being well kept and low maintenance enclosed by waist height brick wall.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Just bought and sold a house through Anker and Partners agency. They went out of the way to keep us informed every step of the way, a big thank you to Marie as she did go out of her way on several occasions....keep up the good work team :-)"