- Spacious two bed semi detached house
- Well presented throughout
- Pleasant rear garden
- Cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance of daily amenities
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Off road parking
- Short walk to North Oxfordshire Academy
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON THE WESTERN SIDE OF BANBURY WITH DRIVEWAY AND GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed along Horse Fair and North Bar turning left at the traffic lights onto the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel along the Warwick Road and having passed over the mini roundabouts by the shopping parade continue until the left hand turning for Ferndale Road is reached. Turn left into Ferndale Road and at the T junction take the right hand turning into The Fairway. Follow the road bearing left handed until the right hand turning for Hastings Road is reached. Turn right into Hastings Road and after approximately 100 yards take the turning on the left into the cul-de-sac. Park where available and the property will be found by following the numbering system on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
52 HASTINGS ROAD is a two bedroomed semi detached house positioned in a small cul-de-sac on the western side of Banbury. The house is spacious and well presented having two good double bedrooms on the first floor as well as a modern family bathroom. The ground floor offers a sitting room and an open plan kitchen/dining room that opens onto a pleasant rear garden. There is an entrance porch to the front and externally a driveway with space for one vehicle.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Primary and secondary schooling nearby.
* Convenience stores on Warwick Road and Bretch Hill.
* Parkland accessed from the cul-de-sac.
* Communal parking as well as driveway.
* Entrance porch with entrance via uPVC double glazed door, wood laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
* Sitting room having wood effect laminate flooring continued, half bay window to front, Dimplex electric fireplace.
* Kitchen/dining room having tiled flooring, space for table and chairs, double glazed window to rear, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, plumbing for washing machine, four ring gas hob over electric oven and extractor hood, space under counter for white goods and wall mounted boiler, personal door to garden.
* Bedroom one is a double with three double glazed windows, built-in storage cupboard. Potential to convert into two rooms.
* Bedroom two is a double.
* Family bathroom is tiled throughout, WC and wash basin, bath with shower unit over, frosted double glazed window. The airing cupboard houses the hot water tank and is shelved.
* The garden comprises a decking area, lawned area, two sheds, trees, shrubs, side access to the front of the property.
* To the front aspect there is space to park one vehicle. Planted borders, lawned area, dwarf wall to front.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"A very professional service from the team. You were very understanding of the difficulties because we live some distance away and offered a range of assistance. Your knowledge of the market was excellent and your website brought a high number of visits and enquiries. You sold the house and we could not have asked for a better service. Would recommend you very highly - very many thanks."