- Well presented 2 bedroomed house
- Generous off road parking
- Large garage/workshop
- Pleasant rear garden
- Exceptionally well served village
- Railway station within walking distance
- Primary school and shop
- Double aspect kitchen/breakfast
- Double aspect main bedroom
- Sitting room opening onto garden
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED HOUSE IN THIS POPULAR AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Banbury 4 miles
Bicester 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Kings Sutton railway station to London Marylebone 1 hour approx
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins approx
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction towards Oxford (A4260). On reaching Twyford (Adderbury) turn immediately left where signposted to Kings Sutton. Travel into the village following the main street and turn left into Sandringham Road. continue along this road as it leads into Balmoral Way and turn left into Blenheim Rise where the property will be found on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
KINGS SUTTON is a popular village situated on the Oxfordshire/Northants borders. It has extremely good transport connections with easy access to the M40 motorway at Junction 10, Ardley (approximately 8 miles), and Junction 11, Banbury (approximately 5 miles). The village railway station has services to London (Paddington and Marylebone approximately 1 hour), Oxford (approximately 25 minutes) and Birmingham (approximately 45 minutes). The village is well served by local amenities, including a general store, post office, primary school, 3 public houses and a fine 13th century church with a renowned 190' spire. The nearby market town of Banbury has more extensive shopping facilities, and Oxford offers a wide range of cultural pursuits.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented modern brick built terraced house.
* Well proportioned accommodation on two floors.
* Attractive rear garden.
* Generous front driveway.
* Generous off road parking for several vehicles to front and side.
* Double aspect modern upgraded kitchen/breakfast room with built-in double oven, ceramic hob and integrated extractor, plumbing for dishwasher, space for large fridge/freezer, natural wood breakfast bar, windows to front and rear.
* Landing with hatch to loft and door to built-in airing cupboard,
* Spacious double aspect main bedroom which is light and airy, space for wardrobe and additional furniture.
* Single second bedroom with window to rear.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and fully tiled surround, WC and wash basin, window, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Gravelled frontage providing off road parking space for three vehicles.
* Driveway to the side providing parking space for a further three vehicles and leading to the spacious garage/workshop with power and light connected and personal door to the rear garden.
* Attractive rear garden with large patio, lawn and borders, Pear tree.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the understairs cupboard in the sitting room.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Right from the first onset of contact we have found in our experience, dealing with all members of Anker & Partners in Banbury to be a very easy and productive experience. This ranges from our viewing experience with Ellie to communicating with Marie once an offer has been accepted right through to the sale completion. From all contact from ourselves we have always been informed/received feedback/updates at their first available opportunity. All of the queries involved this purchase have always been dealt with relevant importance in specific when we required further information on the property for various reasons in preparation to complete the sale/move. Marie-you are a legend! The after sales customer care has also been faultless too. Highly recommended as a result of their professionalism and reliability."