- Terraced house backing onto paddock
- Well presented two bedroomed house
- Two double bedrooms
- Neutral decor throughout
- Pleasant garden to rear
- Allocated parking to front
- Kitchen/breakfast with integrated appliances
- Open plan living space
- Walking distance to schools
- Easy access to landscaped parkland
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TERRACED HOUSE BACKING ONTO A PADDOCK.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights before Bannatyne's Health Club turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 200 yards and turn left into Linnet Road. After a further 100 yards the property will be found on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
LINNET ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school which is now open, a community centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion and space for retail units. There is now a landscaped community park with meandering paths through a rolling planted area.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Exceptionally well presented brick built terraced house constructed approximately 5 years ago.
* Forming part of the popular Longford Park development on the south side of Banbury in the village of Bodicote.
* Located within walking distance of schools, pubs in the village, very easy access to landscaped parkland with the railway station and town beyond.
* Forming part of Phase 1 of the development the house stands well and overlooks an adjoining paddock to the rear.
* Hall with matwell, ceramic tiled floor, very large understairs cupboard, double built-in storage cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to a ground floor cloakroom.
* Open plan living space with double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with white gloss units incorporating built-in oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, window to front, ceramic tiled floor and space for a small table and chairs.
* Spacious main double bedroom with large fitted double wardrobe and window to rear overlooking a paddock.
* Second double bedroom with two windows to the front and a useful recess for furniture.
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, half tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* One allocated parking space to front and an additional shared space beside it.
* Attractive rear garden comprising a paved patio, lawn with borders and path leading via a gate to a pedestrian rear access for bins etc.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard in the hall.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Ankers dealt with our house sale and purchase, we had a 7 month journey which became an emotional rollercoaster. They dealt with everything with ease, even counselled us at times with the lows. They continued to hold the chain together and dealt with many issues which were required by other agents and solicitors. I would highly recommend selling and buying a property from them. We can't thank them enough for all they did, and created a close working relationship with Jeremy and Marie - they are truly an amazing team. Thank you for helping us get our dream home"