- An immaculately presented three bed townhouse
- Spacious accommodation over three storeys
- Recently improved by the current owners
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Top floor master suite
- Well presented private rear garden
- Good sized single garage and driveway
- Popular Longford Park development
- Walking distance of local primary school and Bodicote village
AN IMMACULATELY THREE BEDROOMED TOWNHOUSE STYLE PROPERTY CONSTRUCTED IN 2016 ON THE LONGFORD PARK DEVELOPMENT ON THE EDGE OF BODICOTE VILLAGE CLOSE TO COUNTRYSIDE WALKS.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Continue along Longford Park Road and turn right before the primary school into Songthrush Road and the property will be found after approximately 100 yards on the left hand side.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
SONGTHRUSH ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park", where there are to be a large range of amenities including a primary school which is approaching its third intake, a community centre, sports pavilion and pitches, public house and parkland.
21 SONGTHRUSH ROAD is an immaculately presented three bedroomed brick built townhouse which was constructed approximately 4½ years ago. It has a modern range of fittings and the accommodation is complimented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. The property is immaculately presented having undergone improvement works throughout by the current vendors including general decor, flooring and bathroom fixtures and fittings. The ground floor offers a spacious kitchen/breakfast room leading onto an open plan sitting room/dining area that then leads onto the not overlooked private garden. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with the master suite being on the top floor, having a high vaulted ceiling and en-suite shower room. The property benefits from not being overlooked at the rear and a larger than average single garage with driveway parking in front.
* A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An immaculately presented three bedroomed townhouse on the south side of Banbury forming part of the popular village of Bodicote.
* Within striking distance of Banbury town centre, Banbury railway station, supermarkets, local amenities under construction on Longford Park, amenities in Bodicote village and a footpath leading down to the canal and countryside beyond.
* Entrance hall with upgraded newly laid hard wearing flooring, stairs to first floor, two understairs storage cupboards, cloakroom and door to kitchen/breakfast room.
* Cloakroom having the flooring continued, half tiled walls, WC, wash basin, extractor fan.
* Kitchen/breakfast room having a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven, four ring gas hob, glass splashbacks, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted boiler, space for table and chairs, double glazed window to front.
* Sitting room with space for dining furniture, French doors opening onto the rear garden.
* The first floor has bedrooms two and three. Bedroom two is a very good size with wall to wall built-in wardrobes, window overlooking the garden. Bedroom three is a good sized single.
* The family bathroom comprises WC, wash basin, bath with shower over and extractor fan, spotlights.
* Master bedroom suite on the top floor having a vaulted ceiling, dormer window to front, built-in wardrobes, door to eaves storage and en-suite. The WC comprises a double shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and velux window.
* The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a range of plants, bin store space, gate leading to passageway to take the bins to the front of the property. The garage is accessed by leaving the property and turning left and then left again on the pavioured road adjacent to the property and then take the left hand turning by the brick wall to the parking and garaging areas in which the first garage on the left hand side is the garage associated to this property where there is one driveway space in front. The garage is accessed by an up and over door. It is larger than an average single.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"My family have been renting out a property through Ankers Lettings department for over 15 Years and have never experienced any problems. Margaret and the team are both friendly and professional and have managed all aspects of the property in an efficient and caring manner. We would highly recommended this agency"