- An attractive stone built house
- Countryside walks on doorstep
- Very popular Cotefield development
- Short walk to all daily amenities
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Good sized south facing rear garden
- Good sized stone built garage with power
- Very light and airy accommodation
- Excellent condition throughout
- Modern, neutral and spacious
AN IMPRESSIVE STONE BUILT THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE ON THE EDGE OF BODICOTE VILLAGE WITH GARAGE, PARKING AND SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles (rear access)
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and continue past the Longford Park development go through two sets of traffic lights, passing Bannatyne's Health Club on the left. Shortly after take the right hand turning into Cotefield Drive passing Cotefield Garden Centre on the right. At the fork in the road continue right handed following the road around and the property will be found on the right by following the numbering system.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
13 COTEFIELD DRIVE is an immaculately presented attractive stone built house constructed in 2017 forming part of the well regarded Cotefield development to the south of Bodicote village. The house itself is in exceptional condition and is modern, light and airy throughout with many windows being due south, the sunlight pours in. The house also benefits from solar panels, installed in Jan 2019, resulting in cheaper electricity. Spacious in all rooms, this property would be ideal for numerous house hunters looking for a south of Banbury location. Viewing is highly recommended. Within a short walk are numerous countryside walks towards Bodicote, Adderbury and Kings Sutton, as well as all daily amenities, Banntyne's Health Club, Cotefield garden centre and café. The property further benefits from a good sized south facing rear garden, a detached stone built garage and off road parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An almost new three bedroomed house on the Cotefield development on the outskirts of Bodicote village.
* NHBC warranty until 2027.
* Beautifully presented spacious accommodation on two floors.
* Entrance hall with good sized storage cupboard, door to cloakroom, stairs rising to first floor, door to kitchen and sitting room/dining room.
* Cloakroom having decorative upgraded tiled flooring, WC and wash basin, frosted double glazed window to front.
* Kitchen fitted with a modern suite of base and eye level units with work surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, upgraded wood effect luxury vinyl tiled flooring, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated oven, four ring hob with extractor hood over, sink unit with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine, double glazed windows to front and side.
* Sitting/dining room with ample space for lounge furniture and dining table and chairs, opening to the rear garden patio. Large understairs storage cupboard accessed from the sitting room.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room comprising a corner shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, heated towel rail, spotlights.
* Bedroom two having built-in mirrored wardrobes and double glazed window to rear.
* Bedroom three is a good sized single.
* Family bathroom comprising bath with dual headed shower over (installed May 2020), WC, wash basin, upgraded tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, shaver point, frosted double glazed window.
* The garden has en extended patio area with pleasant lawn space with mature and established planted borders, a gate to the side and a personal door to the garage.
* Larger then average single garage with light and power connected accessed via an up and over door with driveway parking in front.
All mains services are connected. Solar panels installed January 2019 - benefitting from cheaper bills and quarterly payments.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Excellent service. From managing properties to selling "