- Stunning detached period house
- Superb contemporary interior
- Spacious three storey family residence
- Exceptionally well served village
- Ideal for M40 and railway
- Suitable for home workers
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Large rear garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED PERIOD RESIDENCE WITH STUNNING CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR IDEAL FOR MODERN LIVING.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill take the second exit and continue into Middleton Cheney. On entering the village take the second turning on the left into High Street and the property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A stunning detached stone built period house.
* Spacious three storey family residence with five bedrooms and 3 ½ bathrooms.
* High quality contemporary fittings in a layout ideal for modern living.
* Oak flooring throughout the ground floor.
* Ground floor cloakroom with a white suite.
* Extensive ground floor storage.
* Study with window to front.
* Living room with wood burning stove.
* Superb open plan living kitchen/dining and garden room with French doors to the rear garden.
* Master bedroom on the first floor overlooking the garden, oak floor and door to a very large en-suite dressing and shower room with two windows.
* Four further bedrooms over two floors.
* Family bathroom on the first floor and another bathroom on the second floor with free standing bath.
* Mainly lawned rear garden with an attractive part walled patio with fitted stone seating.
* Gas central heating via radiators, double glazing, security system.
* Exceptionally well served village ideal for families with schools for all ages.
* Easy access to junction 11 of the M40 motorway and railway stations in nearby Banbury and Kings Sutton.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the bathroom on the second floor.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I have used Anker and Partners before and as usual they were very professional and efficient with, what proved to be, a lengthy process due to someone pulling out from the middle of the chain after 3 months!! They quickly found another buyer to complete the chain, thankfully. They kept me informed all the way through and did all they could to push things along."