- Immaculate one bedroomed detached coach house
- Very light and airy
- Sought after village outskirts location
- Open plan layout
- Freehold property
- Car parking, Garage & courtyard
- Very spacious throughout
- Rarely available detached
- Countryside walks nearby
A SUPERB DETACHED FREEHOLD COACH HOUSE OFFERED IN IMMACULATE CONDITION, WITH PARKING, SINGLE GARAGE AND SMALL COURTYARD ON THE EDGE OF BODICOTE VILLAGE.
Banbury town centre 1.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in a Southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn left into Longford Park Road. Follow the road for approximately 500 yards until you reach the primary school and take the right hand turn into Hobby Road. Continue along Hobby Road, and take the third turning on your right, and following the numbering system, the property will be found on your right hand side where parking is available.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
HOBBY ROAD forms part of the new development called "Longford Park". There are to be a large range of amenities including a village centre, football pitches, a sports pavilion, provision of a community hall, space for retail units and a proposed community park adjoining the Oxford canal. The primary school, Longford Park Primary School, opened in 2017. Within Bodicote existing facilities include a village hall, Post Office and stores, two public houses, highly acclaimed Indian restaurant, sports and recreation facilities including Bannatyne's gym which is within walking distance of the property. Easy access on foot is afforded to miles of open countryside.
63 HOBBY ROAD, BODICOTE is an immaculately presented one bedroomed, detached coach house, that has a very light and spacious feel to it benefitting from its modern open plan design. The property has a spacious bedroom, good size bathroom and large open plan main room that is open to the good sized kitchen. Throughout, the property is superb condition and would make a brilliant starter home, as it also has ample allocated parking spaces. There is also a quirky, small courtyard space that is entirely private, but means as the owner you do get some element of external space with the property.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Edge of Bodicote village location.
* Within easy reach of railway station if required.
* Modern open plan living arrangement.
* Countryside walks nearby.
* Entrance hall with space to hang coats, and put footwear with stairs rising to the main first floor.
* Large open plan reception room having ample lounge space, and space for dining table and chairs. This room is very light and airy having windows across the front aspect.
* Open from the main reception room is a good sized kitchen, having a range of eye and base level units with appliances integrated. The property was constructed in 2016 and still has 6 years remaining within its 10 year NHBC warranty.
* The bathroom has a white suite comprising a bathtub with shower over, w/c and hand wash basin, with tile splash backs and heated towel rail.
* The master bedroom is a good size, ample space for furniture, also being a light and airy space.
* Externally there is allocated parking for two vehicles, with space for an additional two due to the layout of the boundaries. There is a small courtyard seating area at the rear of the property that does get sun and is entirely private.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I have just purchased my new home from you guys & have had the best experience doing so. I would like to say Thankyou to the most helpful, amazing, patient team I could have asked for! Special mention to Jeremy Vasey for the most incredible customer care & great guideance when needed! Thanks again - heres to new beginnings! "