- Stone fronted end terrace house
- Village between Banbury and Stratford
- Tucked away no through road
- Very well presented accommodation
- Extended with large conservatory
- Ground floor WC/utility
- Sitting room with open fire
- Recently re-fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern re-fited shower room
A VERY WELL PRESENTED STONE FRONTED END TERRACE HOUSE TUCKED AWAY IN A NO THROUGH ROAD IN A LOVELY VILLAGE BETWEEN BANBURY AND STRATFORD.
Banbury town centre 8 miles
Stratford upon Avon 14 miles
Leamington Spa 15 miles
Junction 12 (M40) 5 miles
Banbury railway station 9 miles
From Banbury proceed in a northwesterly direction toward Stratford upon Avon (A422). Travel for approximately 6 miles and turn left where signposted to Kineton and Edge Hill. Follow the road for approximately 2 miles along the escarpment and at the T-junction turn left toward Edge Hill (B4086). After approximately a ¼ of a mile turn left toward Ratley village along Old Road and then take the second on the left into New Road and continue bearing left at the end of the cul-de-sac and the property will be facing you on the left hand end of the terrace.
RATLEY is situated to the north west of Banbury. Within the village there is a church and public house. Further amenities can be found in the nearby towns of Banbury, Stratford and Warwick. From Banbury there is a main line railway station and Junction 11 of the M40. For those travelling north Junction 12 can be found at Gaydon.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented stone fronted end terrace house.
* Occupying a generous plot at the end of a no through road.
* In a charming village on the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire borders.
* Extended accommodation to include a large conservatory/dining room.
* Ground floor WC/utility.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen with shaker white units, granite work surfaces, sink surround and drainer, built-in double oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, concealed lighting, window to rear overlooking the garden.
* Sitting room with window to front and open grate fire.
* Two first floor double bedrooms.
* Spacious modern shower room with a very large walk-in shower, recessed wash hand basin and WC, window, half tiled walls and heated towel rail.
* Oil central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Large lawned frontage part of which could be made into off road parking space for vehicles subject to permission from Stratford District Council Highways Department.
* Gated access to the side leads to the rear garden with patio, lawn, outbuilding with oil fired combination boiler and power connected, garden shed.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas. The oil fired boiler is located in an outbuilding in the rear garden.
Stratford upon Avon District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Anker were the agent for our onward purchase. Notwithstanding that we were not their clients, they kept us informed throughout the process. We had a very long chain beneath us and only Anker kept abreast of the status of each transaction in the chain and were able to inform us accurately about our position. They are extremely professional, courteous and helpful. I cannot recommend the Banbury Office highly enough and will certainly use them in the future. Excellent service!"