- Well presented retirement flat
- Substantially reduced to offset outgoings
- Ground floor with patio garden
- Sought after assisted living development
- Within walking distance Town centre
- Close to shop and amenities
- House manager 24/7
- Excellent communal facilities including restaurant
A WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOMED RETIREMENT FLAT IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER WITH "ASSISTED LIVING" COMPLEX CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO A PATIO GARDEN .
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 0.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx, 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via Horse Fair into North Bar and continue straight on at the traffic lights into Southam Road (A423). After a short distance turn right into School Lane and right again where signed for Foxhall Court. Bear left into the communal parking area and proceed via the garden along a path to the main entrance.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious ground floor retirement apartment conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre.
* Occupied in a desirable position to the rear of the complex with direct access to a patio
* A friendly environment with regular events including music evenings, exercise, coffee mornings and film showings. (Some events restricted during COVID-19 pandemic).
* Large open plan living area including an area for dining with double glazed doors opening onto a patio.
* A well equipped modern kitchen with units incorporating a built-in oven, separate hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, work surfaces and window.
* Large double bedroom with built-in double wardrobe.
* A particularly spacious bathroom/wet room fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, walk-in shower area, wash hand basin with cupboards under, w.c, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
* A large and well used communal residents lounge, separate IT suite/function room, large restaurant, guest room with en-suite, laundry, lift to upper floors, buggy store.
* Resident House Manager on duty day and night.
* Well tended communal south facing gardens.
* Communal off road parking.
* Emergency call system with pull cords in every room linking the apartment to the House Manager or essential switchboard if necessary 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The property is held on a 125 year lease from 2008. There is a monthly service charge of £580.09 which covers staff, communal services and maintenance, professional services and the Resident Office Manager. One hour per week of cleaning/assistance is included. There is an additional ground rent of £217.50 every six months. Please note that three course meals are available at lunch time in the restaurant at an additional cost of £4.05. Please note that residents must be 60 yrs or over.
All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents - Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"We bought our first house with Anker and when it was time to sell it we decided to use their services again. We don't regret it. The house sold quickly, the transaction went smoothly and we sold it for a very good price. There is always someone on the other side of the phone, the agents are all very professional (not pushy) and up to speed. Cannot fault them and can highly recommend their service."