- Well presented
- Three bed semi detached
- Sun filled rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Walking distance to town centre
- Primary schools nearby
- Potential for driveway
- Shed and private garden
- Fairly neutral throughout
- Gas central heating
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE THAT IS SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT, IDEAL FOR FAMILIES, WITH A PRIVATE SUN FILLED REAR GARDEN AND NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2.75 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 19 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar and into the Broughton Road and continue to the roundabout. Take the right hand turning into Woodgreen Avenue and take the first turning on the left into Bretch Hill. Continue along this road for a ¼ of a mile and nearing the top of the hill follow the road right handed, and after approximately 100 yards, the house will be found on your right following the numbering system.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
104 BRETCH HILL is a three bedroomed semi detached house that benefits from a sun filled rear garden, spacious accommodation and parkland views. There are three double bedrooms as well as the family bathroom on the first floor and on the ground floor there is a cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, and utility room.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house
* Spacious accommodation over two floors
* Ground floor cloakroom
* Modern kitchen dining room with a range of eye and base level units, space for white goods with plumbing for washing machine. Space for dining table and chairs.
* Spacious sitting room, being dual aspect
* Three double bedrooms on the first floor
* Family bathroom comprising of bathtub with shower over, w/c and wash hand basin
* Utility cupboard, access via rear garden that houses the wall mounted boiler
* Garden has spacious decked area, with access to front of property down side aspect, garden is mostly laid lawn with hedge borders, fruit trees, views over parkland
* Front aspect has hedge border surrounds, laid lawn. Potential to convert to driveway parking as neighbouring properties have done so.
All mains services are connected. Wall mounted gas fired boiler located in the understairs cupboard.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
"Big thanks to everyone at Anker for making selling a home as easy as you could hope for. Finding me a buyer at the height of Covid was particularly impressive and their communication and updates were always excellent. Highly recommended and all of the team were a pleasure to deal with"