- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- Pleasant road in desirable village
- Planning permission to extend
- Extensive off road parking
- Large open plan living space
- Wood burning stove
- Attractive landscaped rear garden
- Close to shop and walks
A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW IN A PLEASANT ROAD IN THIS DESIRABLE VILLAGE SOUTH OF BANBURY.
Banbury 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). Continue under the flyover and at the traffic lights opposite Bannatyne's turn right into Weeping Cross. Take the second turning on the left into Molyneux Drive and continue down the hill turning right into Red House Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well presented brick built chalet bungalow located in a convenient road within this highly sought after village.
* Within walking distance there is a shop/Post Office, bus service, pubs and restaurant as well as being within a five minute walk of open countryside through which there are miles of footpaths and bridleways.
* Well balanced accommodation on two floors with planning permission to extend the first floor to provide an additional bedroom and extend the bathroom.
* Large open plan living area featuring a wood burning stove in a recently fitted fireplace, wood floor, space for table and chairs and sliding double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
* Kitchen with cream base and eye level units incorporating a luxury white ceramic sink, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, window to front, door to pantry cupboard and ceramic tiled floor.
* Large double bedroom on the first floor with fitted wardrobe and adjacent bathroom fitted with a white suite.
* Second ground floor bedroom with laminate wood effect flooring, window to rear.
* Lawned garden to front and off road parking for several vehicles on the driveway which leads to the side beyond which double doors open to the garage/workshop which has power and light connected, windows and an inspection pit.
* Attractive landscaped rear garden with patio, lawn, shingle seating area and raised beds.
* Gas central heating via radiators served by a boiler located in the undereaves cupboard off the landing which was installed 20/10/17.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the undereaves cupboard off the landing and is under warranty until 2025.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Ankers dealt with our house sale and purchase, we had a 7 month journey which became an emotional rollercoaster. They dealt with everything with ease, even counselled us at times with the lows. They continued to hold the chain together and dealt with many issues which were required by other agents and solicitors. I would highly recommend selling and buying a property from them. We can't thank them enough for all they did, and created a close working relationship with Jeremy and Marie - they are truly an amazing team. Thank you for helping us get our dream home"