- Detached bungalow
- Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Family bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden
- New gas boiler
- Double glazing
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND AWARD WINNING DESIGNED DETACHED BUNGALOW LOCATED IN A SELECT DEVELOPMENT ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THIS POPULAR VILLAGE.
Banbury 5.6 miles
Brackley 14 miles
Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From junction 11 of the M40 motorway take the A361 Daventry Road. Travel through the village of Wardington and continue until Chipping Warden is reached. Having entered the village take the first turning on the right into Hogg End and then the first turning on the left into Allens Orchard. Follow the road straight on bearing left where the road bends around the property will be found on the right where parking is available on the driveway.
CHIPPING WARDEN lies approximately 7 miles north east of Banbury and 12 miles south west of Daventry. Within the village amenities include a public house, parish church and primary school. There are hourly buses to Banbury, Daventry and Rugby. The village lies within the catchment area for Chenderit Secondary School at Middleton Cheney. Junction 11 of the M40 will be found approximately 6 miles away on the outskirts of Banbury and junctions for the M1 will be found either north or south of Daventry.
Local primary schools of high repute can be found in the village and surrounding areas - Chipping Warden Primary Academy (0.3 miles), St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Aston-Le-Walls (1.3 miles), Cropredy Church of England Primary School, (2.6 miles), Byfield School (2.9 miles), Banbury (5.6 miles) and Kings Sutton (7.9 miles).
22 ALLENS ORCHARD is an immaculately presented detached bungalow that forms part of a select development on the outskirts of the village. Upon entering the bungalow there is a large entrance hall which runs the whole length of the property. The master bedroom is a good size and is complimented by a fully tiled en-suite. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units and opens onto the landscaped rear garden. The sitting room is very light being dual aspect and features an open fireplace. The garage is larger than a single and houses the recently installed boiler. There is also off road parking on the driveway.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A detached bungalow immaculately presented.
* Unique layout.
* Dual aspect sitting room with newly installed French doors opening onto the rear garden and wall lights.
* Landscaped rear garden.
* Garage and driveway parking.
* Entrance hall with wall mounted thermostat, two good sized built-in storage cupboards, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving, control panel for alarm system.
* A modern re-fitted kitchen fitted with a range of base units, tiled flooring, space for a breakfast table, Belfast style sink, space for Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan over, five ring gas burner hob, integrated slimline dishwasher, under counter fridge freezer, spotlights.
* Sitting room featuring a wood burning stove, French doors opening onto the rear garden, wall lights.
* Bedroom one with en-suite comprising WC, wash basin, walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point.
* Bedroom two is a double.
* Bedroom three is a single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, sensor mirror, extractor.
* The garage has a utility area, plumbing for white goods, a recently installed gas boiler, eaves storage, up and over door.
* The front aspect has off road parking on the driveway for three vehicles, a range of mature plants and shrubs, canopy porch. The bungalow forms part of a small development of four similar houses and is very private.
* The rear garden is south facing and has a patio area, is mostly laid to lawn, a beautiful mature garden with climbing Roses, Pear tree, a summerhouse with light and power. There is access to the side and front of the property via a gate and a door to the garage. There is a sun trap pergola.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax Band E.
Agent's note I
Road work is being done in front of the property to create a village bypass meaning less traffic through the village of Chipping Warden itself. This work is estimated to be completed in September/October 2020.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker are Absolutely Fantastic. We had a very long and difficult chain and Anker couldn't have helped us more. Marie especially has worked tirelessly to keep this chain in place and her hard work and professionalism has been outstanding and this has allowed us to move. We cannot thank Marie and all at Anker for their hard work. Highly recommend Anker."