- Exceptionally spacious modern detached house
- Pleasantly tucked away position
- Large sitting room with fireplace
- Five bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Large master bedroom suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Luxury re-fitted bathroom
- Generous parking and double garage
- Largest house type in road
- Exclusive area of detached properties
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF THE LARGEST "PARAGON" TYPE PROPERTIES IN THIS EXCLUSIVE ROAD OF ALL DETACHED HOUSES AND TUCKED AWAY IN A PLEASANT POSITION.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury railway station 1.75 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 minutes
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 minutes
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 minutes
From Banbury Cross proceed along South Bar toward Oxford and take the first turning right into the Bloxham Road toward Chipping Norton (A361). Before leaving Banbury Waller Drive will be found as a turning to the right before the roundabout where our "For Sale" board is displayed. Follow the road as it meanders through the estate and follow the numbering system bearing left and on seeing a five bar gate ahead turn left and bear left again and the property will be found at the end of the small no through road.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
WALLER DRIVE is a highly sought after no through road on the southwestern outskirts of the town adjoining the Salt Way bridle path and countryside beyond. Constructed in the mid 1990's by Bryant Homes it consists solely of detached four bedroomed houses and a small number of bungalows at the back of the site. There are pleasant rural walks directly from the development and there is a bus stop approximately 100 yards away.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally spacious detached family house tucked away at the end of a no through road adjacent to Salt Way.
* This is the "Paragon" house type which is the largest on the development which rarely become available.
* Spacious entrance hallway with understairs storage cupboard.
* A stunning main reception room with large central brick feature inglenook style fireplace, bay window to front and French doors to the rear garden.
* Spacious upgraded kitchen/breakfast room adjacent to a generous dining room.
* A practical and well laid out house with ground floor cloakroom and utility room.
* Large master bedroom suite with extensive built-in wardrobe, dressing area with further built-in wardrobe and luxury re-fitted en-suite shower room.
* Three further double bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom.
* Fifth bedroom/study.
* Generous off road parking to front and large double garage with power and light connected, personal door to the side.
* A wide access area at the side leads via a gate to the attractive and well tended rear garden with patio, lawn, borders and two storage sheds to the side.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in a cupboard off the hall.
Agent's note I
We understand that approximately three years ago remedial works were carried out as a result of movement caused by nearby trees which have also been removed. All associated paperwork can be provided on request.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's note II
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Dear Jeremy and Tom We would like to thank you, for selling our house in 2017 and helping us move forward into our next phase of life/retirement plans. It was a pleasure doing business with your team. You have a most helpful, friendly and competent company. We would not hesitate to use Ankers again. Kind Regards Kim and Andy Buckle"