- A superb detached family home
- Immaculately presented and very spacious
- Private woodland view garden
- Popular no through road on the outskirts of town
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Superb kitchen
- En-suite to master
- Garage and off road parking
- Potential to extend subject to planning
A BEAUTIFULY PRESENTED AND VERY SPACIOUS DETACHED FOUR BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME WITH PRIVATE GARDEN IN A POPULAR NO THROUGH ROAD.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station 1 mile
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a Westerly direction along West Bar Street and into the Broughton Road. Travel over the roundabout and continue turning right into Claypits Close which is the third turning on the right hand side. The property will be found after approximately 100 yards on the left hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
CLAYPITS CLOSE is a small no through road toward the Western edge of Banbury and is a sought after development constructed approximately eleven years ago. Number 7 enjoys an attractive position with a pleasant copse to the rear teeming with wildlife. The immaculately presented accommodation is arranged over two floors, is spacious, well planned and ideal for modern family living. Whilst already a very good space, there is further scope to extend as neighbouring properties have done. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master as well as a family bathroom. The rear garden is flat, private and mostly laid to lawn, ideal for entertaining. To the front there is off road parking in front of a single garage.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* On online video tour is available which can be viewed on the Rightmove listing. Viewings commence on 29th July.
* Spacious entrance hall with wood flooring and wall mounted thermostat, understairs storage cupboard.
* Good sized cloakroom with coats hanging space, radiator, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and spotlights.
* Good sized sitting room with two double glazed windows to the front aspect, gas fireplace, wood flooring continued.
* Dining room with wood flooring continued and double glazed French doors onto the rear garden.
* Very light and airy spacious kitchen with tiled flooring, a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, integrated grill and oven, sink unit with mixer tap over, five ring gas hob with extractor hood, stainless steel splashback, LED spotlights, double glazed window to rear, French doors onto the rear garden, integrated dishwasher, door to utility room.
* Utility having space for white goods and storage units.
* First floor landing with hatch to loft.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, tiled splashbacks, shaver point, frosted double glazed window, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
* Three further double bedrooms.
* Family bathroom with a white suite.
* Single garage with light and power connected accessed via an up and over door.
* The garden is flat with a range of plants and shrubs in the borders, a wooden picket fence at the bottom with a gate leading to a woodland area. The garden has a large patio area for entertaining but is mostly laid to lawn. The garden is very private and not overlooked. The front aspect has a small lawned area and two/three block paved parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Just bought new house through Anker and Partners agency. Great contact by phone and mail. Helpfull and patience team. As for me, first time buyer, was difficult but agency was very supportive."