- Exceptionally well presented detached house
- Extended to provide versatile accommodation
- Four bedrooms three bathrooms upstairs
- Additional bedroom/office en-suite
- Large open plan kitchen diner
- Spacious living room
- Large master bedroom suite
- Ideal family house
- Double garage and driveway parking
- Ground floor utiltuy and cloakroom
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH EXTENDED VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING FIVE BEDROOMS AND FOUR BATHROOMS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN, RAILWAY STATION, HOSPITAL AND AMENITIES.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 1 mile
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Bicester 15 miles
From Banbury town centre proceed via South Bar into the Oxford Road (A4260). After approximately ¾ of a mile turn right into Beadnell Close having passed the house. Double back in the cul-de-sac as the vehicular access leads to the driveway and garage at the rear.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally well presented spacious and versatile detached family house.
* Extended at ground floor level to provide an additional bedroom/office with en-suite.
* Sitting room with French windows to the rear garden, gas coal effect fire in a brushed sandstone Tudor style surround.
* Open plan kitchen/dining room with solid wood shaker cream units and Walnut effect work surfaces, built-in Neff appliances including double oven, integrated microwave and grill, induction hob and extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, space for table and chairs, French doors and window into the rear garden, open access to the utility room with plumbing for washing machine, sink, and personal door to the garage.
* Large double aspect master bedroom suite with windows to front and rear, extensive built-in wardrobes and dressing area, door to en-suite shower room with a white suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Guest bedroom with double built-in wardrobe, window to front, separate built-in cupboard/wardrobe and door to large en-suite shower room fitted with a white suite comprising double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window.
* Two further bedrooms and family bathroom with a white suite.
* Off road parking on the driveway for two/three vehicles beyond which two up and over doors open to the double garage which has window, space for appliances and wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler.
* Lawned rear garden with patio and borders approached via a side gate from the driveway.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the garage.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band G.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"We have been using Ankers to rent out our properties for about 15 years now. They have always been professional and yet friendly, giving good advice and support as and when required. Their response time in replying to any of our queries has been excellent. Their vetting process has resulted in finding good tenants who, typically, stay for a number of years. On the very rare occasions when a problem has arisen, they have dealt with it speedily and fairly to all parties. I would have no concerns about recommending them to prospective landlords nor tenants."