- Extended detached house in Bloxham
- Views over adjoining farmland
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four double bedrooms
- re-fitted family bathroom
- Sitting room and family room
- Exceptionally well served village
- Schools for all ages nearby
- No through road location
A WELL SITUATED SPACIOUS & EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE IN GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER WITH A MODERN LAYOUT AND DELIGHTFUL VIEWS OVER FARMLAND.
Banbury 4 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 24 miles
Leamington Spa 23 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southwesterly direction toward Chipping Norton (A361). After approximately 2½ miles Bloxham will be reached. Travel through the village passing the church on the left handside and at the mini roundabout bear left into Barford Road. Continue for a further ¼ mile until Gascoigne way will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the road with the green on the right and then follow the numbering system into a cul-de-sac almost straight ahead and the property will be found at the foot of the road on the left.
BLOXHAM lies approximately 3 miles away from Banbury. It is a highly sought after and well served village with amenities including shops, public houses, parish church, independent and comprehensive secondary schools, primary school, post office, bus service, doctor's surgery and golf driving range.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A brick built detached house which has been extended and provides spacious family accommodation on two floors.
* Located at the end of a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac.
* Lovely rural views over adjoining countryside at the rear.
* Modern layout including a large open plan kitchen/dining room.
* Sitting room with French doors opening to the rear garden and lovely outlooks over the fields.
* Separate family room/snug with window to front.
* Ground floor cloakroom.
* Generous landing with built-in storage.
* Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and three further double bedrooms. Two with built-in storage.
* Modern re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite including a shower bath.
* Gas central heating via radiators and recently installed double glazed windows and doors.
* Insulated and part boarded loft with ladder.
* Driveway providing off road parking space for two vehicles, front lawn.
* Gated access at the side leads via a path to the rear garden where there is a patio, lawn and slate bed borders, further barbeque/storage area, personal door to the garage which has up and over door, power and light connected.
* Southerly aspect to the rear over farmland.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in bedroom three.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"After the passing of my wife I decided to sell our home with help from Anker and Partners (Banbury) I would like to thank all the staff, especially Jeremy Vasey who took the stress out of selling for me. I do not hesitate to recommend them and will use them as my future Agents."