- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Well presented family home
- Extended with room to extend further
- Three good sized double bedrooms
- Private west facing rear garden
- Tandem garage and off road parking
- Recently upgraded kitchen
- Recently replaced windows and boiler
- Highly sought after Cherwell Heights area
- Walking distance of all local amenities
A VERY SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF CHERWELL HEIGHTS OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 0.75 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles (rear access)
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 19 mins
From Banbury town centre proceed via the High Street into George Street and at the traffic lights turn right into Windsor Street and at the next traffic lights turn left into Swan Close Road. Take the second turning on the left into Bankside and High Acres will be found as the second turning on the right. Continue along the road bearing left and upon reaching the T-junction you will see the property directly ahead. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
19 HIGH ACRES is a very spacious family home in the popular sought after Cherwell Heights development. The house has been extended over recent years by the current vendors and has further scope to be extended as neighbouring properties have done, in the form of a single storey/double storey or wrap around extension. The ground floor offers a good sized sitting room and separate dining room that forms part of the extension, a three year old kitchen and a tandem garage ideal for a workshop/gym or home office space. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the garden is west facing, flat and very private. To the front there are two off road parking spaces. The house is located at the end of a cul-de-sac with minimal passing traffic and is within walking distance of the amenities on Chatsworth Drive.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Ideally situated for the railway station and town centre.
* Within walking distance of facilities on Cherwell Heights including shops, schools, hospital and supermarkets.
* Regular nearby bus service.
* No onward chain.
* Entrance porch with tiled flooring, storage space and door to entrance hall.
* Entrance hall with solid oak flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor, door to sitting room and kitchen.
* Sitting room with the oak flooring continued, double glazed window to front, sliding doors to the dining room.
* Good sized dining room with double glazed French doors onto the rear garden and window to side.
* Kitchen re-fitted three years ago with a modern range of gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, space for fridge freezer, space for oven with extractor fan over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, space for breakfast table and chairs, door to garage.
* First floor landing with airing cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester combination boiler.
* Bedrooms one and two are both very good sized doubles and could be re-configured to create an en-suite or extra bedrooms.
* Bedroom three is a further double with a built-in wardrobe.
* Family bathroom with a white suite.
* Tandem garage with power and light connected, WC, double door entry and door to garden.
* The garden is west facing, enjoying sun into the evening, is a good sized, private and flat. Patio area, mostly laid to lawn.
* The front aspect has two off road parking spaces and a lawned area.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"The service provided by Anker and Partners was second to none. I would recommend their services very highly. I will definitely be returning to Anker and Partners for future house purchases and sales. Jeremy, Marie and the team were always so helpful and couldn't do enough to help."