- A greatly extended family house
- Ideal village for young families
- Extended to side and rear
- Large open plan kitchen/diner
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Three double bedrooms in all
- Off road parking for two
- Single garage, workshop/utility
- Larger than average rear garden
A GREATLY EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF SCHOOLS AND LOCAL AMENITIES IN THIS SOUGHT AFTER AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL SERVED VILLAGE.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). Continue from the motorway junction along the A422 and at the roundabout at the top of Blacklocks Hill take the second exit where signposted to Middleton Cheney. Continue through the village passing the school and library until Horton Road will be found as a turning to the right. The property will be found on the left hand side after a short distance.
Middleton Cheney boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office, café and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A surprisingly spacious extended semi detached brick built house occupying a generous plot.
* Positioned in a desirable area within this highly regarded village.
* Sitting room with laminate wood effect floor, feature textured wall and window to front.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining room with white gloss units, gas cooker point, white ceramic sink, patio doors opening to the rear garden, window to rear, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas fired boiler and door to the utility/workshop extension at the back of the garage.
* Large master bedroom with double aspect to front and rear, door to en-suite shower room with a suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, laminate wood effect floor and window.
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite.
* Off road parking at the front for at least two cars beyond which there is a larger than average single garage which in turn opens to the utility/workshop which has a door to the garden.
* The rear garden which is larger than average has been well tended and includes a deck, lawn, well stocked beds and borders.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen and was installed in the last 4 years.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Ankers dealt with our house sale and purchase, we had a 7 month journey which became an emotional rollercoaster. They dealt with everything with ease, even counselled us at times with the lows. They continued to hold the chain together and dealt with many issues which were required by other agents and solicitors. I would highly recommend selling and buying a property from them. We can't thank them enough for all they did, and created a close working relationship with Jeremy and Marie - they are truly an amazing team. Thank you for helping us get our dream home"