- Spacious detached extended family house
- In a no through road
- Close to schools and amenities
- Very recently re-fitted kitchen
- Three receptions a plus conservatory
- Ground floor cloakroom and utility
- Recent cosmetic improvements
- Master bedroom with En-suite
- Attractive southeast facing garden
- Garage and extensive parking
A SPACIOUS EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A PLEASANT NO THROUGH ROAD IN THIS HIGHLY DESIRABLE AND VERY WELL SERVED AREA.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 M40 motorway 2 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 0.75 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction via South Bar into the Oxford Road (A4260). Travel to the outskirts of the town and bear left where signposted to Cherwell Heights and Bodiocte. Bear left at the new roundabout onto Bankside and then take the first turning on the left into Chatsworth Drive. Take the first turning left gain into Elton Road and follow the road around until Hazeldene Gardens will be found on the left hand side. Continue into the road bearing left and the property will be found toward the end on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
BODICOTE CHASE/CHERWELL HEIGHTS is a very well regarded development on the South side of the town with amenities which include a Co-op convenience store, opticians, dentist, fish and chip shop, Chinese takeaway, a public house and two primary schools.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A surprisingly spacious extended detached family house.
* Located in the highly sought after Bodicote Chase/Cherwell Heights development on the south side of Banbury.
* Within walking distance of a range of amenities including primary schools.
* Extensive ground floor accommodation including three reception rooms and a conservatory.
* Ground floor cloakroom and utility.
* Recently re-fitted kitchen with cream gloss units complimented by granite work surfaces, space for range style cooker with contemporary extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to understairs cupboard, large window to front.
* New Karndean stone effect floor in the hall, WC, kitchen and utility.
* Master bedroom with double built-in wardrobe and door to recently re-tiled en-suite shower room with a white suite and window.
* Three further bedrooms two of which are doubles.
* Modern family bathroom with a white suite and window.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Extensive off road parking to front and rear, up and over door to single garage with personal door to the garden.
* Attractive well tended southeast facing rear garden with patio, lawn and borders featuring various plants and shrubs including Roses, Magnolia and an Apple tree. There is a further raised paved seating area, shed to the side and a useful gated paved bin store area with gate to the front.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E (Band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"I was advised by a client to use Anker and Partners to sell my house, it was very good advice. My house rceived a few offers in the first month of marketing and was sold. The sale went through quickly and efficiently, very happy!"