- A charming Victorian terraced townhouse
- Lovely original features
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Stairs to large loft
- Working period fireplaces
- Exposed wood floors
- Pretty rear garden
- No onward chain
A DELIGHTFUL VICTORIAN TERRACED TOWNHOUSE WITH MANY PERIOD FEATURES AND FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN, NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into Broughton Road and after the North Oxfordshire College take the first turning right into Bath Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
57 BATH ROAD is a delightful brick built terraced house with an authentic Victorian feel. It has a wealth of character and original features including working fireplaces in both reception rooms, exposed wood flooring, high coved ceilings, deep skirtings and original doors. The accommodation is arranged on three floors and includes four double bedrooms complimented by a bathroom on the first floor and shower room on the second floor. Unusually, there is a staircase to the third floor where there is a very useful fully insulated loft. Externally there is a pretty garden to the rear.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A late Victorian townhouse within walking distance of the centre of Banbury and just over a mile from the railway station.
* Exposed wood floors, high coved ceilings, original doors, deep skirtings.
* Sitting room with bay window to front and marble open grate fireplace.
* Dining room with slate open grate fireplace, window to rear.
* Kitchen with cream shaker units, recently upgraded granite work surfaces and breakfast bar, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, hob and extractor French doors to rear garden and velux windows for extra light, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
* Two first floor double bedrooms with original fireplaces, fitted cupboards and windows.
* First floor bathroom with a white suite.
* Two second floor double bedrooms one of which has built-in wardrobes and the other a small fireplace.
* Second floor shower room fitted with a white suite.
* Third floor loft approached via a staircase with excellent storage, light connected and fully insulated.
* Manageable rear garden comprising patio, lawn and borders, storage area.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Thanks Anker and Partners for a seamless house move. Your experience really counted to achieve a sale and purchase in 9 weeks. You offer great customer service and I would definitely recommend your business to others who are looking for a move of house. Your experience was invaluable; we appreciated the advice and recommendations along the way and you made a house move simple. It is not often that you can say that!"