- Four bedroomed detached family house
- Standing in a generous plot
- Pleasant no through road location
- Popular well served village
- Practical family house
- Amongst only detached properties
- Larger than average rear garden
- Double garage and parking
- Some updating and re-decoration required
A DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE IN A GENEROUS PLOT IN A HIGHLY REGARDED NO THROUGH ROAD AMONGST ONLY DETACHED PROPERTIES.
Banbury 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Stratford upon Avon 21 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Chipping Norton 14 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 3 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford A(4260). Continue along the Oxford Road into Bodicote and at the traffic lights turn right just before Bannatyne's Health Club into Weeping Cross. After approximately 400 yards The Rydes will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the road as it bears left and continue following the road to the right towards Rydes Close. The property will be found on the right and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics Group. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
21 THE RYDES is a brick built detached house believed to date back to circa 1982 and has been under the same ownership since. We believe that most prospective purchasers will wish to carry out some updating and cosmetic improvements. It provides a spacious family home complimented by a generous garden which lies mainly to the rear. There is a frontage providing off road parking in addition to the attached double garage. The Rydes is a no through road made up exclusively of detached properties conveniently located for access to Banbury town centre, Horton Hospital, Sainsbury's superstore, petrol stations, bus service, gym and many other amenities close by.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A well proportioned detached family house in a desirable location.
* Occupying a pleasant position in a no through road within walking distance of the village amenities including Bishop Loveday primary school.
* Large hall and cloakroom which has space for a shower to be fitted of required.
* Inner hall with cloaks cupboard which opens into the large dining room.
* Sitting room with sliding double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, enclosed open fire.
* Kitchen with base and eye level units, electric cooker point, marble effect work surfaces and window to rear.
* Large utility room with plumbing for washing machine, base and eye level units, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted Valiant gas fired boiler installed in 2016, door to side.
* Landing with hatch to loft and window to front.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and bow window overlooking the rear garden. Door to Jack and Jill en-suite bathroom which includes a large shower area, panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC.
* Three further well proportioned bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
* Gas central heating via radiators and predominantly uPVC double glazed windows.
* Security system.
* Generous frontage with driveway providing off road parking with security light on sensor over, lawn and borders.
* Attached double garage with power and light connected.
* Gated side access leads via a path to the larger than average rear garden which is mainly lawned and has a patio.
All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in the utility room.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band F.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Anker and Partners are the best Estate Agents we have dealt with after the hunt for the house of our dreams! The Staff are friendly and helpful, being supportive to the completion of purchase. We have had 'experiences with other Estate Agents that I won't name here, were nothing but ruthless...Anker completely restored our confidence!! thank you sooo much!"