- Stone cottage
- Retaining many character features
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Exposed beams throughout
- Large main bedroom with views
- Second bedroom with lovely outlooks
- Modern bathroom
- Double glazing and central heating
- Attractive enclosed cottage garden
A CHARMING TERRACED COTTAGE WITH A WEALTH OF CHARACTER.
Banbury 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 3.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 18 miles
Leamington Spa 17 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left where signposted to Bodicote and Cherwell Heights. Turn immediately right and travel over the flyover. Go straight ahead at the mini roundabout into White Post Road and continue via High Street into Church Street. The property will be found on the left hand side opposite the church and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
BODICOTE is a popular and thriving village lying approximately a mile and a half South of Banbury. It has a community feel with such groups as The Bodicote Cricket Club and Bodicote Players Amateur Dramatics. Within the village amenities include a Post Office/shop, two farm shops, two public houses, an Indian restaurant, Bishop Loveday Church of England Primary School, village hall, Banbury Rugby Club, Kingsfield sports and recreation area with children's playground, Bannatyne's Health and Leisure Club, and a bus service to and from the town centre.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A charming stone terraced cottage.
* Located in the heart of this convenient and well served village.
* Sitting room with inglenook fireplace with beam over and wood burning stove, exposed beams, window to front overlooking the church, built-in shelved cupboard, built-in understairs cupboard, exposed stonework, stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a Belfast sink, base and eye level units, gas cooker point, beams, space for fridge/freezer, windows overlooking the rear garden, part glazed door to the rear garden, hatch to loft housing the gas fired boiler.
* Large double aspect main bedroom with windows to front and rear, exposed floorboards, stonework and brickwork, beams, built-in double wardrobe, hatch to loft.
* First floor second bedroom with window to front and lovely outlooks over the church and countryside beyond, exposed beams and door to built-in cupboards/wardrobe.
* Gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
* Enclosed cottage garden to rear with patio, small pond, further raised patio, lawn and borders, shed.
* All mains services are connected. The gas fired boiler is located in the roof void above the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
"Excellent service as always from Anker and Partners. Professional, polite and lovely to work with. Particular thanks to Jeremy, Marie and Samantha."