- A stunning four bedroomed detached house
- Highly sought after village of Stone built four bed house
- Countryside walks and public houses nearby
- Ideal position for Oxford and Bicester commuters
- Walking distance to local primary school
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Large open plan modern kitchen/family room
- Good sized private rear garden
- Farmland views
- Quiet position on the edge of the development
A SUPERB STONE BUILT FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH A MODERN LAYOUT AND FARMLAND VIEWS IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF ADDERBURY - VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Banbury 3 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Bicester 13 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 5 miles
Junction 10 (M40 motorway) 8 miles
Stratford upon Avon 25 miles
Leamington Spa 24 miles
Banbury railway station 4 miles
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2½ miles Adderbury will be reached. At the traffic lights turn left onto the Aynho Road (B4100). After approximately 400 yards take the left hand turning into the new development and continue straight on approaching the large green. Follow the road right handed until a T-junction will be found. Take the right hand turning, continue straight ahead and at the next T-junction turn left and directly ahead will be the subject property.
ADDERBURY is a particularly sought after and attractive village, situated in the North Oxfordshire countryside. Amenities include a primary school, hotel, village shop and four public houses offering good food and a fine 14th Century Parish Church. The village has a good community spirit and offers many clubs ranging from babies and toddlers clubs, Brownies, Scouts, photography, gardening, WI, bowls, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The village is in the catchment area for The Warriner School at Bloxham.
16 TARVERS WAY, ADDERBURY is an attractive stone built four bedroomed detached house with farmland views, open plan modern living and a good sized rear garden. The house occupies a pleasant position on the edge of the development, that is located opposite The Pickled Ploughman public house. Those looking for a family home in the highly desirable village of Adderbury must view this house. The large open plan family room is excellent for entertaining and the house also features a good sized dual aspect sitting room as well as a study on the ground floor. The bedrooms are all good sizes as is the family bathroom and externally there is a very good sized private rear garden that is level, not overlooked, and there is a garage and off road parking. Viewing recommended.
* A superb four bedroomed detached family house in the highly sought after village of Adderbury.
* Edge of the development position.
* Large private, not overlooked garden.
* Garage and off road parking.
* Large family bathroom and en-suite to master.
* Good sized bedrooms.
* Unique layout popular with modern day living.
* Entrance hall with Amtico tiled flooring, wall mounted thermostat, stairs to first floor.
* Study having double glazed window to front, phone and Internet connection points, radiator.
* Sitting room which is dual aspect, a good size, radiator, two windows.
* Cloakroom fitted with a WC and wash basin, Subway tiled splashbacks, very well finished.
* The Amtico flooring is continued into the family room, double glazed window to side, lounge space, opening to the dining room and kitchen.
* Utility room/cupboard offering space for tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine, sensor lighting, base units, fuse box, extractor fan.
* The dining area has space for table and chairs, high vaulted ceiling, stairs to first floor, opening to the kitchen, double glazed window to rear, patio doors.
* The kitchen is a very light and airy space and offers plenty of storage. Fitted with a range of ivory gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, a Peninsula Island offering breakfast bar space, four ring induction hob with extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, spotlights, wall mounted boiler located in a far cupboard, window to side.
* This large family room also has two velux electronically controlled windows.
* Landing with views across farmland and doors to all first floor accommodation including the airing cupboard that is shelved.
* Master bedroom which is dual aspect having wall mounted thermostat and en-suite.
* En-suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash basin, tiled flooring, frosted double glazed window, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
* Bedroom two is a double with a dual aspect.
* Bedroom three is a double with built-in wardrobes and window to front.
* Bedroom four is a single with window to rear having farmland views.
* The family bathroom is a good size, has tiled flooring, heated towel rail, double walk-in shower cubicle, bath, WC and wash basin, LED spotlights, extractor fan.
* The garden comprises a large extended patio area, it is private, mostly laid to lawn, side access to the front.
* Single garage accessed via an up and over door having light and power connected.
* Two off road parking spaces.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Anker and Partners earn supplementary income from various sources relating to the provision, referral and introduction of services and products to our clients and customers. This may be in the form of a fixed fee or a percentage of a premium, fee or invoice. This is not done in all cases and use of these providers/suppliers is not mandatory. Clients are entirely free to choose their own products, services and providers. We declare this intention within our Terms of Business and by signing these documents our clients and customers confirm their agreement to us doing so.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Just bought new house through Anker and Partners agency. Great contact by phone and mail. Helpfull and patience team. As for me, first time buyer, was difficult but agency was very supportive."