- A spacious well presented detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Modern kitchen
- Walking distance to two local primary schools
- Close to a good range of amenities on Chatsworth Drive
- Ideally positioned for the town centre and railway station
A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE LOCATED IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER CHERWELL HEIGHTS AREA.
Banbury town centre 1.75 miles
Banbury railway station (rear access) 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.25 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 21 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). On the outskirts of the town turn left hand before the flyover where signposted to Cherwell Heights. Bear left into Bankside and take the second left into Chatsworth Drive. Follow the road around for approximately ¼ of a mile until Hillside Close will be found as a turning to the right. Follow the numbering system and passing the first turning on the right the house will be found after a short distance on the right hand side. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
24 HILLSIDE CLOSE is a brick built detached three bedroomed house located in a pleasant no through road. It forms part of the ever popular and sought after Cherwell Heights development and is within walking distance of the railway station (rear access) and town centre. The house has a good layout with a fair sized conservatory to the rear offering further entertainment space with an open plan kitchen/dining room and an ample sized sitting room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single with a neutral modern bathroom suite. The garden is enclosed and there is a single garage as well as off road parking.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed detached house on the highly desirable and exceptionally well served Cherwell Heights development.
* Primary schools, bus service, shops, rear access to Banbury railway station, public house and food outlets all within walking distance.
* A good layout ideal for modern living wit families in mind.
* Entrance hall with wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs to first floor.
* Sitting room having wood effect laminate flooring, half bay window to front, wall mounted radiator, understairs storage cupboard, opening to the kitchen/dining room.
* Kitchen/dining room having a range of gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, storage cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester Bosch boiler, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven with hob over, Subway tiled splashbacks, plumbing for dishwasher, sink unit with mixer tap over, space for table and chairs, wood effect laminate flooring, door to conservatory.
* Conservatory which is double glazed and has wood effect laminate flooring, central heating installed, double doors onto the rear garden.
* First floor landing having hatch to loft, shelved airing cupboard.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles, bedroom three is a single.
* Family bathroom comprising bath with shower over, tiled splashback areas. Tiled flooring, WC and wash basin, frosted double glazed window, chrome heated towel rail.
* The garden is mostly laid to lawn, there is a small patio area, doorway to garage.
* Garage having lighting and sockets connected.
* To the front there is a gravelled driveway having space for two vehicles.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"I recently purchased a house through anker and partners. They were extremely helpful throughout the purchase and they always got back to me quickly to clear up any queries that I had. Marie skinner, who has been my liaison throughout who is an absolute pleasure to talk to and a huge asset to the team at anker. Jeremy vasey, who is a partner at anker and partners was extremely helpful towards the end of the transaction chasing solicitors and informing me of updates to the case regularly which was fantastic. Overall I would recommend! Thankyou everyone at anker and partners "