- A three bed semi
- Spacious family home
- Good sized kitchen/dining room
- Private rear garden
- Two double bedrooms and a further single
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Driveway parking for two vehicles
A SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH OFF ROAD PARKING LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF TOWN WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL AMENITIES.
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Banbury train station 1.25 miles
Chipping Norton 13 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury Cross proceed along Horse Fair and North Bar turning left at the traffic lights onto the Warwick Road (B4100). Travel along the Warwick Road and having passed over the mini roundabouts by the shopping parade continue until the left hand turning for Ferndale Road is reached. Turn left into Ferndale Road and at the T junction take the right hand turning into The Fairway. Follow the road bearing left handed until the right hand turning for Hastings Road is reached. Continue along Hastings Road to the top of the hill ad the property will be found at the end of the road on the left.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A spacious brick built semi detached house on the western edge of Banbury.
* Well proportioned accommodation which is well presented throughout.
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor accommodation and door to sitting room and kitchen.
* Fair size sitting room with double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator.
* Kitchen being open plan to the dining room, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, cooker with gas hob, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for white goods under counter, space for table and chairs, door to rear garden.
* First floor landing having hatch to loft, doors to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedrooms one and two are doubles, bedroom three is a single.
* Shower room fitted with a shower cubicle, wash basin, filly tiled. Separate WC.
* The garden is mostly laid to lawn, patio, side access to the front, wooden shed.
* Driveway with space for two vehicles. Laid lawn on the corner plot with hedge surround.
All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the dining area.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B (band review pending).
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"James and his team are excellent here. From professional and knowledgeable valuation through to a relatively quick sale and completion. The guys at Anker and Partners are all extremely efficient and a pleasure to work with. Thankyou all for your help - would recommend you highly!"