- Modern and well presented house
- Spacious throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Very private garden
- Overlooking a green
- Popular village location
- Walking distance to amenities
- Primary and secondary schools in village
A RE-FURBISHED AND SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE WITH A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, LOCATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC, IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF MIDDLETON CHENEY.
Banbury 3 miles
Brackley 9 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Northampton 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.5 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of the dual carriageway travel straight over the roundabout into Middleton Cheney. Continue into the village passing The Dolphin public house, continue straight ahead passing the primary school on the left and after a short distance Dands Drive will be found as a turning to the left. Follow the road to the end bearing left and the property will be found by following the numbering system. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLETON CHENEY boasts a vibrant community for all dynamics. One of the largest villages in the South of the county. It has amenities not normally associated with village life. Facilities within the village include a chemist, three churches, vets surgery, library, village store, post office and popular public houses. Hot food takeaways include a Fish & Chip shop and Ming's Chinese. The village hall offers a range of clubs & societies for all ages and there is schooling to cover Kindergarten right the way through to Sixth form education. A greater retail experience is located nearby in Banbury, where you will find all the top High Street outlets and "out of town" retail parks with free parking.
33 DANDS DRIVE is a spacious three bedroomed semi detached house that has been improved in recent years by the current owners, the most recent improvement being a newly fitted kitchen and study space. The property is located in the heart of the village in a cul-de-sac location overlooking an open green. The house is very well presented and spacious. The garden is very private and backs onto an allotment. A short distance from the property there is a range of local amenities, a sports field and schools.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A three bedroomed semi detached house in Middleton Cheney.
* Views over an open green and allotments to rear.
* Very well presented and spacious throughout.
* Entrance hallway with wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, opening to sitting room.
* Sitting room having electric fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring, large double glazed window to front, door to kitchen.
* Kitchen recently re-fitted with a range of gloss base and eye level units with working surfaces over and cupboards and drawers under, wood effect laminate flooring, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for dishwasher, subway tiles, door to study area and conservatory.
* Conservatory offering good storage space with sliding doors onto the rear garden and door to the utility cupboard.
* Utility cupboard currently housing stacked white goods.
* Study with access to the heating cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin, half tiled walls,
* First floor landing having two storage cupboards, an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, hatch to loft
* Bedroom one is a double with window overlooking the green.
* Bedroom two is a double with window overlooking the allotment.
* Bedroom three is a single with window to the front overlooking the green.
* Family bathroom having wood effect vinyl flooring, WC and wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks.
* The rear garden is very private, it backs onto allotments, is mostly laid to lawn with a range of shrubs and plants. Side access to the front of the property.
* To the front there is communal parking, with two parking areas to the left and right of the property.
South Northants District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Last year, we sold our property with Ankers. The team were very professional, James gained great feedback on viewings and, Marie Skinner was excellent throughout, keeping us notified during every step of the sale. I would not hesistate to recommend them to any prospective buyer/seller. Thank you."