- Driveway parking for two cars
- Minimal passing traffic
- Private rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Daily amenities nearby
- Bus route within easy reach
- Primary and secondary school close by
A THREE BEDROOMED HOUSE LOCATED ON THE WEST SIDE OF BANBURY, WITH MINIMAL PASSING TRAFFIC, TWO DRIVEWAY SPACES AND A PRIVATE REAR GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Oxford 21 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and continue to the roundabout. Turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and take the third turning on the left into Edmunds Road. Continue to the T-junction and turn right by the shops immediately left into Edinburgh Way and then first left into Dover Avenue. Continue for approximately 100 yards and there will be a small turning on your left in which the property will be found and driveway parking is available. A "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor and door leading to the sitting room.
* Sitting room with wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, fireplace and door leading to the kitchen/breakfast room.
* Kitchen/breakfast room with tiled flooring, range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, wall mounted boiler found in a storage cupboard, sink unit with tap over, tiled splashbacks, space for oven, plumbing for white goods under counter and door leading to the rear garden.
* First floor landing with doors leading to all first floor accommodation.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the garden
. Bedrooms two and three are both singles, bedroom two having a built in storage cupboard. These two bedrooms were previously one larger bedroom spilt via a partition wall and this could easily be removed.
* Family bathroom has a bath tub with shower over, WC and wash basin, and frosted double glazed window.
* The rear garden has patio area, mostly laid lawn, wooden shed and decking area.
* The front aspect is gravelled and has parking spaces for two cars.
All mains services are connected.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Jeremy, Marie and team provided an excellent and attentive service which made the whole process of selling my house very easy especially when I was no longer living in the area."