- Detached three bedroomed bungalow in Twyford
- Large well tended level garden
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen/dining room with bay window
- Conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Off road parking and garage
- Walking distance of primary school
A VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED THREE BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH A LARGE LEVEL GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 3 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 4 miles
Stratford upon Avon 22 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Oxford 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 2 miles from the outskirts of the town Twyford (Adderbury) will be reached. take the second turning on the left into Twyford Avenue and follow the road into Margaret Road. Continue to the T-junction and turn right into Rochester Way. The property will be found on the left hand side.
TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also a primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
21 ROCHESTER WAY is a detached brick built bungalow constructed circa 1960. The accommodation is well laid out and well presented. It includes a porch and large hall. The kitchen/dining room has extensive Maple units by Dovecote Kitchens and the sitting room has a wood burning stove in a lovely polished limestone fireplace. There are three bedrooms or two and a separate dining room if preferred. There is a spacious conservatory opening to the rear garden. The bathroom has been re-fitted as a modern shower room. The bungalow stands in a large plot with generous off road parking and a larger than average single garage with utility/workshop space.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* A very well presented detached brick built bungalow.
* Very well presented well proportioned accommodation.
* UPVC double glazed porch with a door to a large hall.
* Sitting room with a lovely polished limestone fireplace and fitted wood burning stove, two windows to the front.
* Kitchen/dining room with a range of maple shaker style units by Dovecote kitchens incorporating a built-in double oven, four ring ceramic hob and extractor over, integrated fridge, freezer and built in microwave, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, modern graphite sink, space for table and chairs, bay window to front and further window to side, recently laid ceramic tiled floor.
* Bedroom one with window to rear, fitted range of bedroom furniture by Sharps.
* Bedroom two/dining room with sliding double glazed patio doors to the conservatory.
* Single third bedroom.
* Large uPVC double glazed conservatory with sliding double glazed doors opening to the garden, radiator.
* Bathroom upgraded and re-fitted as a shower room fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window and fully tiled walls.
* UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via radiators.
* Extensive off road parking on a block paved driveway to the front leading to a larger than average single garage with up and over door, power and light connected, workshop/utility space and personal door to the rear garden.
* Large well tended rear garden with patio, lawn and borders, trees and shrubs, vegetable plot, shed and greenhouse.
All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in an eye level cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"From start to finish we have been really happy with the Anker team. They always had our best interest in mind and were well informed of the local market. We were always in good communication with the team and knew exactly what was going on, we would definitely use them again. Thank you Jeremy, Marie and team."