- Edwardian townhouse
- Walking distance of the town centre
- A fine period house adapted to modern living
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Stunning garden room
- Very large rear garden
A FINE EDWARDIAN TOWNHOUSE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY STATION WITH EXTENDED GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION AND A LARGE GARDEN.
Banbury town centre 0.2 miles
Banbury railway station 1.2 miles
Junction 11 (m40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 19 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
From Banbury Cross proceed along West Bar and before entering the Broughton Road turn left into Beargarden Road. The property will be found after approximately 75 yards on the right hand side.
BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
38 BEARGARDEN ROAD is a lovely brick built Edwardian house located within easy walking distance of the town centre. It has some original features including high ceilings, picture rails and exposed wood floors. These have been complimented by adaptations for modern living including the creation of a large open plan kitchen/dining room which leads to a beautiful garden room. There are three bedrooms and a recently re-fitted period style bathroom with a white suite. There is off road parking to the front whilst to the rear there is a very large mainly lawned garden.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An Edwardian townhouse adapted and extended for modern living.
* Conveniently located for access to the town centre which is only a five minute walk.
* Very large rear garden.
* Hall with exposed wood floor and stripped pine doors.
* Sitting room with bay window to front, exposed wood floor, picture rails and period style fireplace with fitted gas living flame fire.
* Large open plan kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of shaker style units incorporating a built-in oven, luxury gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer, solid wooden work surfaces and separate breakfast bar, picture rail, large dining area with fireplace and access to the garden room.
* A superb recently added spacious garden room with travertine floor, velux roof lights and two sets of bi-fold doors giving direct access to the wrap around deck and lawned garden beyond.
* Main bedroom with bay window to front, exposed wood floor, picture rails.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Re-fitted period style bathroom with a large claw foot bath with shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail.
* Off road parking to front and shared pedestrian access via an alley at the side leads via a gate to the rear garden which as mentioned above is particularly large, mainly lawned with borders and including two sheds as well as an Anderson air raid shelter.
All mains services are connected. The Gloworm Ultracon boiler (installed 2013) is located in a cupboard in the kitchen.
Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
"Professional and excellent service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this Agency."